Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pledgi mock 1.0
It's probably too early to get an accurate read on where these guys will go in the draft, but I'm happy to speculate in relation to the Bengals needs.

Rd 1 (11) Devin White-LB-LSU- We have neglected this position too long. Burfict has probably played his last down in the NFL with 7 concussions and Brown may not be re-signed. White would be an immediate impact player in a position of need. Just look what Roquan Smith and Leighton Vander Esch did for their respective teams this year.

Rd 2 Dalton Risner-OT-Kansas St.- This would be an immediate upgrade over Bobby "Falst" Hart. Risner is a four year starter and as solid as they come for a right tackle.

Rd 3 Kaden Smith TE-Stanford- A solid all-around tight end to serve as insurance if they take another flier on Eifert. Much higher upside than Tyler Kroft.

Rd 4 Andre Dillard-OT-Washington St- More depth at tackle given Glenn's injury history.

Rd 5 Beau Benschawel-G-Wisconsin. A possible upgrade over Redmond at RG. I do still like Westerman if they ever give him a legitimate chance.
Reply/Quote
Solid draft!
It would be great to rebuild the right side of the line. I totally agree about Westerman. The arguments about him not playing because he's incapable of being on the right side of the line should be put to rest now. And Redmond is a free agent next year so I hope we move on.
Reply/Quote