https://twitter.com/NFL/status/770004962873081857
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Wonder how much the fine will be?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
He's about a year late and in the wrong uniform to make this poetic. Oh well.
Reply/Quote
Wait... Devon Still got to the QB?
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-06-2016, 01:23 PM)jason Wrote: Wait... Devon Still got to the QB?

I know...I had to see it to believe it. 
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Clean hit. Palmer shouldn't have been there.
Reply/Quote

Yeah. After the pass was thrown.

Then tipped.

Then caught.

Then returned...

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Carson for a pick 6 ? How unusual !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote

(09-06-2016, 06:27 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: I know...I had to see it to believe it. 

He made the Texans final roster.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 12:07 PM)fredtoast Wrote: He made the Texans final roster.

Good for him.  Texans have superior DE's, so the better their DT's get, the stronger their D overall.
Reply/Quote
Still can't believe this guy not only made a roster, but is a STARTER. This is the same guy who has 0.5 sacks in 4 years, and 0.0 in the last 3 years.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
I guess when Andy's Bengal days are over, he will be fated to move on to the Cardinals.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 03:04 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Still can't believe this guy not only made a roster, but is a STARTER. This is the same guy who has 0.5 sacks in 4 years, and 0.0 in the last 3 years.

What he went through with his daughter, expected to see his play go  down.. but maybe now he has a refound focus and is performing at a level he could not reach a couple years ago.. im totally pulling for him and happy to see he has secured a roster and starting spot in Houston
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 06:06 PM)McC Wrote: I guess when Andy's Bengal days are over, he will be fated to move on to the Cardinals.

Well Boomer and Carson both went to their home state before heading to AZ, so I guess Dalton is going to have to demand a trade and get sent to the Cowboys or Texans for a few "Geez, this wasn't a good idea" years ala Carson for the Raiders and Boomer for the Jets and THEN go to AZ.

(09-07-2016, 09:37 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: What he went through with his daughter, expected to see his play go  down.. but maybe now he has a refound focus and is performing at a level he could not reach a couple years ago.. im totally pulling for him and happy to see he has secured a roster and starting spot in Houston

Hard to say because people around here were both saying his daughter's cancer would inspire him to play at the highest level he could while also saying it's the reason he's not playing at the highest level he could, and so on and so forth.
Reply/Quote