Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Andy make Hue look better?
We haven't looked like an awesome offense since Andy went down. Offensive line looked much worse because of Andy's quick delivery he didn't give up many sacks. I'm under the impression no matter who is running our offense we will look great. because Andy and the receivers make the coordinator not the other way around.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:26 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We haven't looked like an awesome offense since Andy went down. Offensive line looked much worse because of Andy's quick delivery he didn't give up many sacks. I'm under the impression no matter who is running our offense we will look great. because Andy and the receivers make the coordinator not the other way around.

Gio was running well when Andy was in as well. Andy does a good job of checking to run plays that will work against various defensive formations.

It's time for people to admit that the Bengals will only go as far as Andy Dalton takes them. (but not in the negative way, in the positive way LOL)
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:26 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote: We haven't looked like an awesome offense since Andy went down. Offensive line looked much worse because of Andy's quick delivery he didn't give up many sacks. I'm under the impression no matter who is running our offense we will look great. because Andy and the receivers make the coordinator not the other way around.

Hue has helped Dalton take the next step. It takes more than 3 games to have a new guy up and running at the QB position.

I know you want to pump up Andy Dalton cause AJM had us with the lead with under 2 minutes to go, but seriously Dalton's job is not in jeopardy.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:34 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Hue has helped Dalton take the next step. It takes more than 3 games to have a new guy up and running at the QB position.

I know you want to pump up Andy Dalton cause AJM had us with the lead with under 2 minutes to go, but seriously Dalton's job is not in jeopardy.

The same guy with favorable field position couldn't score for 45 minutes the costly turnovers the d is only reason we were in that game to make a comeback.  the only game where Andy didn't look good this season was the Texan game and J-J Watt made mincemeat out of journeyman Eric Winston. There were lots of drops by receivers in that game as well if I remember correctly.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 05:44 PM)Bengalfan4life27c Wrote:  The same guy with favorable field position couldn't score for 45 minutes  the costly turnovers the d is only reason we were in that game to make a comeback.  the only game where Andy didn't look good this season was the Texan game and J-J Watt made mincemeat out of journeyman Eric Winston. There were lots of drops by receivers in that game as well if I remember correctly.

Doesn't matter. You complain about 4 game AJM because he doesn't play as well as 90 game Dalton and it's pretty ridiculous.

Are you worried that AJM is going to take Dalton's job or something? It sounds like it.

Dalton got the benefit of the doubt all the way until that second playoff loss where our defense our scored our offense. Then the SD loss really got him some criticism. Then the Cleveland game really brought on the Dalton needs to improve cries or we need to move on crowd.

You aren't even willing to let AJM have any games before he's suppose to be Joe Montana.

Reply/Quote
Maybe I'm mistaken but this thread had nothing to do with AJM

Get your AJM fanboy shit out of here.

Did Dalton make Hue look better? It was a simple question and the answer was yes... AJM has nothing to do with this thread.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:07 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Maybe I'm mistaken but this thread had nothing to do with AJM

Get your AJM fanboy shit out of here.

Did Dalton make Hue look better? It was a simple question and the answer was yes... AJM has nothing to do with this thread.

Move it to the mega Dalton thread then.

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:09 PM)BengalChris Wrote: Move it to the mega Dalton thread then.

It's an Andy/Hue thread. Doesn't need to be there. 
Reply/Quote

No.
They play off each other. Hue holds Andy accountable. Andy uses that accountability and trust to be better. 

It's a give/take scenario. 

The OL play was consistent. 
The run game wasn't because teams keyed the run. With Dalton teams had to play back more. 
Reply/Quote
Andy made Hue look better for many reasons. The biggest, imo, was his ability to get to the right play, even if it wasn't the play called. That was huge and sorely missed in his absence.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 06:12 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: No.
They play off each other. Hue holds Andy accountable. Andy uses that accountability and trust to be better. 

It's a give/take scenario. 

The OL play was consistent. 
The run game wasn't because teams keyed the run. With Dalton teams had to play back more. 

They tried that make Andy beat you scheme early in the season but he kept beating them, so they had to get out of it.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote