Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did Anyone Have A Superstitious Routine Yesterday?
(01-16-2022, 07:23 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Only as related to clothing.  I had on both my Bengals socks (pair number three of four in the layering sequence) and my Bengals sweatshirt that has a HUGE version of the tiger head logo on it.  I wore both to the KC game and figured I had to wear them again.  And, they worked!

On the 4th and goal, were you starting to doubt yourself and starting to strip naked?
Reply/Quote
I followed tradition by pounding a shot of Jim Beam Kentucky Fire after first Bengal TD. You know, one of those little airplane shots. But I created a new tradition by smuggling in a couple of extra bottles. Sat there after the game and savored them with my son. As good as it gets.
Reply/Quote
My 10 year old and I toss the nerf football in between commercials and he tells me what good things will happen if we make “xx” of catches in a row. He looks just as serious as Burrow when we toss it as fast as possible to get to the goal before the game starts back up. LOL
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 08:47 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: On the 4th and goal, were you starting to doubt yourself and starting to strip naked?

Strip naked, yeah, but that was just a coincidence.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
My Christmas lights aren't going out until we lose.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 07:19 PM)Synric Wrote: Yes. I religiously consumed a large volume of alcohol.

Same, I even got into the whiskey which I rarely do. I think it is now a superstition not to be broken. Mellow

Brewskies are always the routine for me as most know.CheersDrunk
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2022, 12:18 AM)Wyche Wrote: My Christmas lights aren't going out until we lose.

This as well. Cool
Reply/Quote