Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Did Biden take a bribe? Followup to Hunter Biden investigation
Here is n interview with Bill Barr about Hunter pleading guilty, but more important on wht happened to the bribe allegation the FBI received.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bill-barr-doj-should-release-fbi-doc-alleging-biden-bribery-scheme-congress

This was in from the article.

"Barr previously told Fox News that during his tenure the FD-1023 document was reviewed by U.S. Attorney Scott Brady and his team in Pittsburgh as part of a screening process to determine the veracity or relevance of information.

Barr said there was "no sign" of the FD-1023 to be disinformation and was therefore routed to Trump-appointed U.S. Attorney Weiss in Delaware – who was and is still working a probe focusing on Hunter Biden.

"It's murky," Barr told Fox News Digital, "but it seems the whistleblower is suggesting someone at FBI headquarters tried to shunt aside the same or similar allegations covered in the 1023."

So Weiss was given the document claiming bribery in 2020.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So last week the FBI and DOJ were obstructing this investigation according to you. This week, we have a plea deal and a follow up investigation? Hmm…?
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 06:18 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: So last week the FBI and DOJ were obstructing this investigation according to you. This week, we have a plea deal and a follow up investigation? Hmm…?

The goalposts will keep getting moved until they get what they want.  Kind of like how Whitewater turned into sexual misconduct

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 06:49 PM)pally Wrote: The goalposts will keep getting moved until they get what they want.  Kind of like how Whitewater turned into sexual misconduct

Not a debate question or a gotcha question, but weren't you a Republican when Whitewater was an issue?

Note: Bill Clinton was my favorite President. 
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like questions too!

[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
(06-20-2023, 07:38 PM)BengalYankee Wrote: Not a debate question or a gotcha question, but weren't you a Republican when Whitewater was an issue?

Note: Bill Clinton was my favorite President. 

I was and I disagreed with how that investigation went.  In hind sight it was probably an early sign that the Republican Party was heading the wrong direction

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote