Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Brown draw the flag by faking injury
Go back and watch the hit again

The flag was late and was not thrown until Brown was hit and did not move.

He is already out of concussion protocol.

Would anyone be shocked if Brown was not hurt at all and laid on grown on purpose to draw the flag.

The sport I played was soccer. Soccer players draw fouls all the time by faking an injury.

Very suspicious to me that this "criminal" hit by Burfict results in Brown clearing concussion protocol already.

In contrast, Gio out after the "legal" hit by Shazier who would have been effected in college for targeting.

By the way, before you reject this, steeler oc reported to have put a bounty on Gillberry last game, Mincheck pulls Nelson's hair, Joey porter goes on field to goad jones, Tomlinson last year steps out on field to trip a guy making a return.

Steelers are a dirty team that cheats all the time with no consequences because GODel likes the revenue they generate for the no integrity league.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Sorry for my spelling errors caused by iPhone. I am sure everyone will get my point
Reply/Quote
Yes.

But you have to wonder if Godel likes revenue/etc. so much why was there a Cheatriots witch-hunt?
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Goodell is the handpicked Commissioner of the Rooney's and an avid Steeler's fan. Which explains both the deflategate witch hunt and the ridiculously light hand the league takes with the Steelers.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:45 PM)Joelist Wrote: Goodell is the handpicked Commissioner of the Rooney's and an avid Steeler's fan. Which explains both the deflategate witch hunt and the ridiculously light hand the league takes with the Steelers.

Is this the same Goodel that seemed to have James Harrison's number on speed dial, to schedule weekly disciplinary meetings?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
No
Reply/Quote
For him to be out like that and already out of protocol is odd. If you watch his locker room vids that is not the mark of a man who took hit that left him out cold like that. Don't want to fuel conspiracy and be a ungracious losing fan, but put me down as someone who finds it a bit weird.

Reply/Quote
You guys are ***** insane. Seriously? Did you see the replay? Remember the whole seeing his eyes roll back into head and the classic fencing pose?
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:47 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Is this the same Goodel that seemed to have James Harrison's number on speed dial, to schedule weekly disciplinary meetings?

Token Steeler to mask the bias.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:56 PM)MrRager Wrote: You guys are ***** insane. Seriously? Did you see the replay? Remember the whole seeing his eyes roll back into head and the classic fencing pose?
Why is he out of concussion protocol already.  

Burfict hit him with his pads. There was no flag until Brown did not get up. Watch the play again. 

In contrast Shazier targeting Gio's face with helmet was just unfortunate. 

NFL refs decide games with completely inconsistent calls way too often- just like last night
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:10 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Why is he out of concussion protocol already.  

Burfict hit him with his pads. There was no flag until Brown did not get up. Watch the play again. 

NFL refs decide games with completely inconsistent calls way too often- just like last night

He's a good actor if he faked it. In today's nfl that was getting flagged regardless if he was faking or not. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:10 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Why is he out of concussion protocol already.  

Ok. Then how does Shazier not get flagged. We would have been inside their 20 with a first down. Instead Steeler get the ball and score. I am pretty sure it was the same red who threw the flag on Burfict who did not throw the flag on Shazier. Complete BS inconsistent indefensible officiating that decided the game. 

None of this is an issue if Hill does not fumble. 
Reply/Quote
It's more likely that they have a shity protocol system.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 08:27 PM)bengals67 Wrote: He is already out of concussion protocol.

Would anyone be shocked if Brown was not hurt at all and laid on grown on purpose to draw the flag.

I was watching the game with some friends and after the impact of the Antonio Brown - Vontaze Burfict collision -- a collision Burfict tried to avoid by the way -- they yelled, "That's an NBA 'flop!'"  Also curious is the action of Joey Porter who as an assistant coach had no right to be on the playing field at all by NFL rule:  If Brown was injured he would have been kneeling at his side but instead he invaded the Bengals' defensive huddle.  As for Brown being out of concussion protocol, of course he is!  There was no helmet to helmet contact!  Burfict successfully avoided this and impacted Brown with his right shoulder.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:28 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I was watching the game with some friends and after the impact of the Antonio Brown - Vontaze Burfict collision -- a collision Burfict tried to avoid by the way -- they yelled, "That's an NBA 'flop!'"  Also curious is the action of Joey Porter who as an assistant coach had no right to be on the playing field at all by NFL rule:  If Brown was injured he would have been kneeling at his side but instead he invaded the Bengals' defensive huddle.  As for Brown being out of concussion protocol, of course he is!  There was no helmet to helmet contact!  Burfict successfully avoided this and impacted Brown with his right shoulder.

Right on brother. Brown got hit and drew the flag by acting hurt. 

Happens all the time in soccer. They were 15 yards out of field goal range with 18 seconds left and no timeouts. Maybe the only way they could win. 
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 09:31 PM)bengals67 Wrote: Right on brother. Brown got hit and drew the flag by acting hurt. 
I'm not saying I'm totally convinced of this but it's possible and it didn't look right to me.  I hate to think of anyone -- even a stinkin' Steeler -- would abuse the rules so egregiously.  I mean look at the Ryan Shazier - Gio Bernard hit:  That was targeting, spearing, and a personal foul.  Gio looked like he was dead after that!
Reply/Quote
If he did fake an injury he would be the 2nd Steelers WR to do it against the Bengals.

I think Emmanuel Sanders did it a few years ago too, just dropped out of the huddle holding his leg to save a timeout.
Reply/Quote
Oh, and another thing:  Why was Ben Roethlisblubber carted off the field with a shoulder injury?
Reply/Quote
He is out of the protocol because the steelers don't use the protocol. They rushed their running back in there when he was in the protocol .

I don't think some teams follow the protocol like it's meant to be followed. I think we do. But the steelers do not .
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2016, 10:15 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Oh, and another thing:  Why was Ben Roethlisblubber carted off the field with a shoulder injury?

You are the first to point that out and I have no idea...
Reply/Quote