Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Buffalo Trade Back To Trade For Tee?
I didn't see this posted anywhere, but an NFL scout tweeted that Buffalo traded back to 33 so they'd have all day today to try and work out a trade for Tee or one of the 49ers' wideouts:

Quote:[/url]@nfldraftscout
[url=https://twitter.com/nfldraftscout]

Text from a non-Bills scout:

“Trading back to 33 (for Buffalo) is super smart. Now they have all day tomorrow to try and trade for Tee Higgins or one of the 49ers wideouts”

It would be HUGE if true and our front office would look like geniuses!

You think it's true? Who would you draft if it is true?
Reply/Quote
I don't see any thing to this rumor anywhere else...
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 04:30 PM)QueenCity Wrote: I don't see any thing to this rumor anywhere else...

Bills Central on Athlon Sports

Heavy

TWSN says it's possible.

I'm not posting those as a "gotcha" moment or anything because I haven't seen it any other places besides those three links and a few Tweets, so it could all just be bull****, but it's nice to hope.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 03:28 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I didn't see this posted anywhere, but an NFL scout tweeted that Buffalo traded back to 33 so they'd have all day today to try and work out a trade for Tee or one of the 49ers' wideouts:

It would be HUGE if true and our front office would look like geniuses!

You think it's true? Who would you draft if it is true?

their 33rd pick and a 3rd.  Newton or Ladd, I like AD, but I've heard rumors that he has some character concerns

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Looking a little more into it... would be a stretch.

The Bills would have to fit Tee into their current salary cap and not sure they have the space.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 06:39 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Looking a little more into it... would be a stretch.

The Bills would have to fit Tee into their current salary cap and not sure they have the space.

Always someone to cut or restructure.  Teams go 10's of millions over the cap and figure things out.  *shrugs*
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 05:41 PM)Okeana Wrote: their 33rd pick and a 3rd.  Newton or Ladd, I like AD, but I've heard rumors that he has some character concerns

Would love Newton or McConkey for sure. Trading Tee for these picks would help a ton and we wouldn't have to trade up for at least
one of these guys because of the pick at 33. Yah never know, stranger things have happened and the Bills need a WR and Tee is proven.
Reply/Quote
(04-26-2024, 07:01 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Would love Newton or McConkey for sure. Trading Tee for these picks would help a ton and we wouldn't have to trade up for at least
one of these guys because of the pick at 33. Yah never know, stranger things have happened and the Bills need a WR and Tee is proven.

PROVEN is the key word and why I think it’s a possibility.
Reply/Quote
We also have an established history of trades with bills, so it’s possible

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Looks like it was just some internet rumor
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote