Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did I hear correctly?
Faker Gayfield has a torn labia and will miss tonights game? I knew the guy was a *****, but I didn't think he was actually a trans woman. 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 08:02 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Faker Gayfield has a torn labia and will miss tonights game? I knew the guy was a *****, but I didn't think he was actually a trans woman. 

I thought for sure i read that he was going to throw in a tampon and then tape it all up and tough it out. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Hayseed not playing helps the Stains. Case Keenum is in many respects a better QB (especially in not constantly throwing picks).
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 08:02 AM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Faker Gayfield has a torn labia and will miss tonights game? I knew the guy was a *****, but I didn't think he was actually a trans woman. 

player injury is weak smack talk imo
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 12:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: player injury is weak smack talk imo

Yeah, but who can resist a good labia reference? 
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 12:34 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: player injury is weak smack talk imo

No need to get all moist about it.

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 11:18 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I thought for sure i read that he was going to throw in a tampon and then tape it all up and tough it out. 

Didn't AC/DC write a song about it called stiff upper lip?

Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 04:37 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Didn't AC/DC write a song about it called stiff upper lip?

Sounds like a stiff lower lip to me. Mellow

[Image: hVgiWz5.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-21-2021, 04:44 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Sounds like a stiff lower lip to me. Mellow

[Image: hVgiWz5.png]

Mudflap.  Mellow

Reply/Quote