Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did Peko get stomped and flagged?
It looked like the guy was stomping on Peko, at least it looked that way to me, more than the Burfict "stomping" Anyone have a netter view of what happen. Kinda shocked we got the flag.
Reply/Quote
Peko is a fat butt idiot who wouldn't let go...plain and simple. He should have been cut at least 3 years ago.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 12:01 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Peko is a fat butt idiot who wouldn't let go...plain and simple. He should have been cut at least 3 years ago.

Fresno B it's best if you don't hold back and let it be known what you really think.
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 11:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: It looked like the guy was stomping on Peko, at least it looked that way to me, more than the Burfict "stomping" Anyone have a netter view of what happen. Kinda shocked we got the flag.

I didn't see the guy stomp on Peko at all. Peko was holding the guys leg the entire time then tried to sell the foul and failed. Personally I'm glad they got it right. If you're not willing to give the ol' Jerome Simpson try, then get that weak stuff out of here. 
Reply/Quote
Peko has never, and I mean never, been a dirty player, and I defy anyone to find another instance of him doing something "dirty". He held onto the guys leg, and I guarantee there was a reason. Burfict, yeah maybe, Peko, gimme a break. Even the Stoolers say he is the nicest guy on our team...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 09:07 AM)Sled21 Wrote: Peko has never, and I mean never, been a dirty player, and I defy anyone to find another instance of him doing something "dirty". He held onto the guys leg, and I guarantee there was a reason. Burfict, yeah maybe, Peko, gimme a break. Even the Stoolers say he is the nicest guy on our team...
I'm inclined to agree with you here Sled. Peko has always played between the whistles and been a good sport. Wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a legitimate reason for Peko to do what he did (at least from his perspective).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 09:57 AM)treee Wrote: I'm inclined to agree with you here Sled. Peko has always played between the whistles and been a good sport. Wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a legitimate reason for Peko to do what he did (at least from his perspective).
He came off the sidelines in the playoff game vs PIT to shove a Steelers player in the back so he's done stupid stuff before.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 09:57 AM)treee Wrote: I'm inclined to agree with you here Sled. Peko has always played between the whistles and been a good sport. Wouldn't be surprised at all if there was a legitimate reason for Peko to do what he did (at least from his perspective).

http://thebiglead.com/2016/01/11/domata-peko-wearing-a-cape-came-off-the-bengals-sideline-to-shove-william-gay/

And that penalty negated a Geno Atkin's sack. :/

Reply/Quote
Peko held his leg, for what reason I do not know, and the guy flopped to the ground. Did he sell the act to get the flag? Yes he did, but he did not stomp on Peko.
Reply/Quote
Teams are finding out they can bait the Bengals easily into penalties after watching what happened in the playoff game last year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 10:58 AM)lone bengal Wrote: He came off the sidelines in the playoff game vs PIT to shove a Steelers player in the back so he's done stupid stuff before.

And the penalty they called him for was that he came onto the field wearing the coat that he forgot he had on.... not for shoving Gay. Oh, how dirty...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 01:00 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Teams are finding out they can bait the Bengals easily into penalties after watching what happened in the playoff game last year.

I agree that teams feel they can bait the Bengals, but think it started before the playoff game.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 01:04 PM)Sled21 Wrote: And the penalty they called him for was that he came onto the field wearing the coat that he forgot he had on.... not for shoving Gay. Oh, how dirty...

http://thebiglead.com/2016/01/11/domata-peko-wearing-a-cape-came-off-the-bengals-sideline-to-shove-william-gay/
Reply/Quote
(10-31-2016, 11:58 PM)TKUHL Wrote: It looked like the guy was stomping on Peko, at least it looked that way to me, more than the Burfict "stomping" Anyone have a netter view of what happen. Kinda shocked we got the flag.

Not at all. He just held onto his leg and tried to earn an Academy Award. 

It was senseless and dumb.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 01:26 PM)lone bengal Wrote: http://thebiglead.com/2016/01/11/domata-peko-wearing-a-cape-came-off-the-bengals-sideline-to-shove-william-gay/

Yes, I remember the play.... and I remember them saying the UC penalty was because he came on the field wearing the cape, which he said he forgot was draped on him. If you notice as he starts back to the sideline and the ref looks at him, he tries to ditch the coat, the ref does not flag him when he pushed Gay, he flags him as he is going off the field and trying to ditch the coat..... regardless, that was hardly a dirty play...
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 02:42 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Yes, I remember the play.... and I remember them saying the UC penalty was because he came on the field wearing the cape, which he said he forgot was draped on him. If you notice as he starts back to the sideline and the ref looks at him, he tries to ditch the coat, the ref does not flag him when he pushed Gay, he flags him as he is going off the field and trying to ditch the coat..... regardless, that was hardly a dirty play...

O yea the old "cape rule" im sure he just forgot his cape , even if you believed that bs , what's his excuse for shoving gay ? he slipped ? I'm not trying to bust you up or beat a dead horse we both want the bengals to do well the bottom line is this team continues to remain undisciplined and I'm tired of people making excuses year after year for the players and Marvin Lewis. Peko and Burfict both team captains did stupid things in an inexcusable playoff loss only to repeat them the following year , Peko's play vs the redskins and Burficts play vs the patriots.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2016, 03:26 PM)lone bengal Wrote: O yea the old "cape rule"  im sure he just forgot his cape , even if you believed that bs , what's his excuse for shoving gay ? he slipped ?  I'm not trying to bust you up or beat a dead horse we both want the bengals to do well the bottom line is this team continues to remain undisciplined and I'm tired of people making excuses year after year for the players and Marvin Lewis. Peko and Burfict both team captains did stupid things in an inexcusable playoff loss only to repeat them the following year , Peko's play vs the redskins and Burficts play vs the patriots.

I don't remember what Gay did, but it was in THAT game, and I'm sure he went out there because one of the Stoolers did something, and he got flagged for wearing unauthorized equipment.  Not saying is was smart or needed or anything like that, it was stupid. But it's not dirty, which is where this conversation started.... Peko is not a dirty player.
Reply/Quote