Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did You See Hendrickson Talking Smack To Villanueva?!
(10-24-2021, 06:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Seems the only people offended by it are snowflakes who can't handle it.

And for the entire Super Bowl era, NFL football players were expected to be role models, kind of like Boy Scouts.

NFL players are far far far from role models and you should get that idea out of your head now.  Unless you think sexually assaulting(allegedly) 22 different women or kicking a woman in the head(kareem hunt) is boy scout material.  Both players are currently collecting a paycheck as well.  
Reply/Quote
I have too many man crushes…Burrow, Chase Hendrickson….I am turning into a big slut
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:28 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: I don’t know about you but I learned how to taunt long before I even knew what football was. It’s a horseshit rule for snowflakes. These aren’t Boy Scouts they’re football players.

(10-24-2021, 06:35 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: I agree that its a rule but it doesnt mean I agree with the rule.  I think it should go away completely...OR and I mean OR only call it on the really egregious crap.  Not ticky tack BS

Again...

It is a rule. Rather or not you like it or agree with it is totally irrelevant.

I don't agree with a 55 mph speed limit on I-75 in Cincinnati proper, but doesn't mean I can ignore it without running the risk of getting pulled over and getting a ticket.

So, if you know it is a rule and you can hurt your team by doing it, then you are either being selfish or just dumb. Gotta be smarter that that in the NFL.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:38 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: NFL players are far far far from role models and you should get that idea out of your head now.  Unless you think sexually assaulting(allegedly) 22 different women or kicking a woman in the head(kareem hunt) is boy scout material.  Both players are currently collecting a paycheck as well.  

You should re-read the sentence.

expect

verb

ex·pect | \ ik-ˈspekt     [/url][url=https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/expect?pronunciation&lang=en_us&dir=e&file=expect01]

\
expected; expecting; expects

3 : to consider (something) to be reasonable, required, or necessary

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/expect
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:13 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: After Villanueva held Hendrickson and got called for it, Hendrickson went back to Villanueva and pointed up at the replay screen to talk **** to him!

I LOVED IT!

Villanueva looked PISSED!

Hilarious

THIS TEAM HAS SWAG!

Apparently Hendrickson said that he told Villenueva that "cheating is frowned upon".  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:16 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Apparently Hendrickson said that he told Villenueva that "cheating is frowned upon".  

It was hilarious regardless!

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Saying you were worried he would get flagged for taunting is not the same as agreeing with the flog if thrown. I also was afeared we'd see yellow go up in the air on that one. He got pulled for a couple of plays after that. I wonder if it was rest rotation, or Lou wanting to get in his ear. Hendrickson is a beast, no tackle can handle him one on one.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 07:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: Saying you were worried he would get flagged for taunting is not the same as agreeing with the flog if thrown. I also was afeared we'd see yellow go up in the air on that one. He got pulled for a couple of plays after that. I wonder if it was rest rotation, or Lou wanting to get in his ear. Hendrickson is a beast, no tackle can handle him one on one.

Thank you. That's what I was going for with my speeding analogy.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
1) Thank you for your service Cpt Villanueva. Thank you for coming on the field for the National Anthem to show your respect when it was not popular.

But,

2) He has been holding Bengals for the last 11 years and probably thinks it is legal to hold anything in stripes.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:52 PM)florida bengal Wrote: 1) Thank you for your service Cpt Villanueva. Thank you for coming on the field for the National Anthem to show your respect when it was not popular.

But,

2) He has been holding Bengals for the last 11 years and probably thinks it is legal to hold anything in stripes.

Yeah, I was just going to post that it's probably not his fault and no one told him after he left Chitsburgh that he couldn't hold anymore....
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Taunting penalties in the NFL need to be removed.  These guys are adults, not high school kids.  If these guys cant handle a little trash talk then they certainly cant handle the physical beating they take.  

Get rid of the taunting rule now!!!!!!!!

I agree, let players do their thing. The taunting rule is complete BS. Just go cry somewhere if you can't take it while you lose! Cry

I like the way Trey plays, he likes to get into the opposing OL and QB's head. That is his job and he is damn good at it.

Pleasure to watch. Smirk
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 09:52 PM)florida bengal Wrote: 1) Thank you for your service Cpt Villanueva. Thank you for coming on the field for the National Anthem to show your respect when it was not popular.

But,

He was doing it many times today as well.

I think that is more why Hendrickson pointed it out.

Trey was sick of that shit and wanted him to acknowledge it!!
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:19 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Taunting penalties in the NFL need to be removed.  These guys are adults, not high school kids.  If these guys cant handle a little trash talk then they certainly cant handle the physical beating they take.  

Get rid of the taunting rule now!!!!!!!!

Yeah but kids watch these games. No need.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:03 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I agree, let players do their thing. The taunting rule is complete BS. Just go cry somewhere if you can't take it while you lose! Cry

I like the way Trey plays, he likes to get into the opposing OL and QB's head. That is his job and he is damn good at it.

Pleasure to watch. Smirk

Hes a joy to watch and has drastically improved our pass rush.  
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah but kids watch these games. No need.

Yup Id hate to see a kid watching a game and see a player pointing.  I wonder how they will be able to go on with their life after such a heinous act
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:15 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah but kids watch these games. No need.

Some of the worst examples for kids are people in the stands during a game. 
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:17 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Yup Id hate to see a kid watching a game and see a player pointing.  I wonder how they will be able to go on with their life after such a heinous act

No need to defend yourself. Seriously, good sportsmanship is not a bad thing.

Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 06:34 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Seems the only people offended by it are snowflakes who can't handle it.

And for the entire Super Bowl era, NFL football players were expected to be role models, kind of like Boy Scouts.

You mean the Goodell era. One of the worst commissioners ever.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:16 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: Hes a joy to watch and has drastically improved our pass rush.  

No doubt. I think he might lead the league in sacks and pressures right now.

I know Khalil Mack has 6 and Chandler Jones had his one big game before he got injured but I think Trey has 6.5 if I am not mistaken? Regardless he is playing lights out and getting held all the damn time. Hendrickson is awesome.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2021, 10:25 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: You mean the Goodell era. One of the worst commissioners ever.

Damn rights C0de. He bad. Mellow
Reply/Quote