Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did anyone else happen to hear
Mike Mitchell squealing like a little girl, when flagged for the facemask? Hilarious
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Yes. And it was hilarious.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
He was begging the officials. LOL Did you hear the F bomb somebody yelled? That Ref must of let his mic on.
Reply/Quote
Even better was the sound guy getting absolutely destroyed by RG3 earlier in that drive. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. The sound is wonderful.

But yeah. Mike Mitchell is in fact a chode. He's not used to being penalized so that's the behavior when it happens.
Reply/Quote
I heard he's excited to be in the playoffs
People suck
Reply/Quote
He lost his man card that's for sure. Gotta be humiliating to stoolers and fans. Hideous screeching sound that sopranoed out of his "dented" vocal cords was like hearing nails on a chalkboard. What a wuss.

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 08:28 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: He was begging the officials. LOL Did you hear the F bomb somebody yelled? That Ref must of let his mic on.

That was also hilarious.

Just a hilarious chain of events.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 08:28 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: He was begging the officials. LOL Did you hear the F bomb somebody yelled? That Ref must of let his mic on.

"Please sir" "Goodness gracious"

And Bengal fans are scared shitless of this guy because he's a "thug".
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 11:52 AM)Griever Wrote: I heard he's excited to be in the playoffs

Yeah but the Bengals are tougher or something.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
How does a man whose balls have presumably dropped make a sound that high pitched?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(01-01-2017, 06:22 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Mike Mitchell squealing like a little girl, when flagged for the facemask?   Hilarious

What do mean "like" a girl? 

I thought she was a girl.
[Image: 416686247_404249095282684_84217049823664...e=659A7198]
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 03:02 PM)6andcounting Wrote: "Please sir" "Goodness gracious"

And Bengal fans can't stand this guy because he's a scrub.

He just has poor motor skills, and a low football IQ. He tries hard though.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 08:44 PM)jason Wrote: He just has poor motor skills, and a low football IQ. He tries hard though.

yeah he should just start spitting on women, like a certain bengal player
People suck
Reply/Quote
(01-02-2017, 03:39 PM)Bengalzona Wrote: What do mean "like" a girl? 

I thought she was a girl.
Easy.....this isn't P&R.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 12:29 PM)Griever Wrote: yeah he should just start spitting on women, like a certain bengal player
Is this where I'm supposed to defend repugnant behavior because he plays on my team?

As far as I know, Mike Mitchell isn't that kind of man. He just sucks at his job.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 03:17 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: Easy.....this isn't P&R.

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk

Which is why it's perfectly acceptable Nancy.   Take your SJW, Liberal sensibilities back to your P&R safe space Jennifer and let the Men talk.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-03-2017, 03:20 PM)jason Wrote: Is this where I'm supposed to defend repugnant behavior because he plays on my team?

As far as I know, Mike Mitchell isn't that kind of man. He just sucks at his job.

Besides..... Mitchell swallows.
Ninja

(01-03-2017, 03:21 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Which is why it's perfectly acceptable Nancy.   Take your SJW, Liberal sensibilities back to your P&R safe space Jennifer and let the Men talk.

Listen..... you took those 2 monogrammed gimp-hoods back.
You've only left me with "Stacy", "Wanda", and "Fi-Fi".
That's what you have to work with, "Spartacus".
Reply/Quote
Good God... You can hear Mike Mitchell's shrill screams all the time. He is the human rape whistle.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:44 PM)jason Wrote: Good God... You can hear Mike Mitchell's shrill screams all the time. He is the human rape whistle.

No. He just has balls in his throat which makes that sound.

Reply/Quote
(01-08-2017, 05:45 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No. He just has balls in his throat which makes that sound.

You couldn't have made 'coming from personal experience' any more plainer.
Reply/Quote