Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone else see McCarron bitching out Kroft this week?
During the game in the huddle McCarron let Kroft have it. He was bitching at him about something for like 10 seconds. Screaming animated at him.

I know Andy is our better option at QB at this point, but man there is just something about McCarron that I love. He has an edge about him that is almost Brady like.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
For all we know Kroft ate his sandwich or spilled his coffee..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
He lined up wrong and it cost us a timeout. Nice that McCarron made him accountable but he also has to be careful with that stuff cause there is a fine line especially for a backup qb
Reply/Quote
Thats what a leader does!! Love AJ taking control.....

Smack
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
I would have rather seen him yell at him then throw a TD pass thim the same play..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Being vocal and bitching people out isn't the only way to lead. Personally I like how stoic Dalton is.
Reply/Quote
I like AJ, he is fiery. He had a right to be upset with Kroft as he lined up wrong. At the same time it is taking AJ way too long to get in and out of the huddle so they can have time to adjust to things like this if needed.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:56 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: . He has an edge about him that is almost Brady like.

LMAO
Reply/Quote
McCarron screams at a rookie TE and it's showing leadership.

Dalton screams repeatedly at a 2nd year C who can't snap properly during training camp and no one seems to notice...
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:56 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: During the game in the huddle McCarron let Kroft have it. He was bitching at him about something for like 10 seconds. Screaming animated at him.

I know Andy is our better option at QB at this point, but man there is just something about McCarron that I love. He has an edge about him that is almost Brady like.

I noticed him laying it down out there...  As far as your Thread How dare you Question Andy Dalton's leadership SKILLS!..  How dare you say Andy is not a LEADER How dare you say Andy didnt Yell at Krofty...  Andy is the QB of this TEAM buddy and as soon as you get that through your head the better off YOU WILL BE!!!!  What??? You didnt say any of that...  I read the comments here I thought for sure you said that...  maybe I need to read the Thread again.......  cause it appears it is another Andy Dalton and AJ McCarron debate and not a Thread about our starting QB and his leadership skills........
Reply/Quote
Maybe someone should chew AJs ass for taking a goddamned eternity getting plays off......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 02:32 PM)Ravage Wrote: McCarron screams at a rookie TE and it's showing leadership.

Dalton screams repeatedly at a 2nd year C who can't snap properly during training camp and no one seems to notice...

Yup. I guess it's just easy to selectively forget that Dalton does the same thing. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
AJM emulates Dalton, it's what backups do lol
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:18 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: Being vocal and bitching people out isn't the only way to lead. Personally I like how stoic Dalton is.

Or always the right way. You have to know who you can and can't do that to. Gotta be careful there.
You yell at the wrong guy and they just shut down. They won't hear a thing you say from then out. 
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 02:32 PM)Ravage Wrote: McCarron screams at a rookie TE and it's showing leadership.

I remember this being mentioned several times.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 01:09 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: He lined up wrong and it cost us a timeout. Nice that McCarron made him accountable but he also has to be careful with that stuff cause there is a fine line especially for a backup qb

He's not the back up. This is his team until Andy is 100%, and he's acting accordingly.
Reply/Quote
Yeah, of course i saw it. I am just happy Kroft took it the way he did.

Charles Davis said it right, AJM has moxy, but it is not like Dalton never ripped into anybody either.

They are just different characters and i like both of them, but i will agree with the ones who say that
AJM needs to get the O-line lined up quicker. These damn delay of game penalties can really hurt our
chances if we keep it up come Saturday.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 12:56 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: During the game in the huddle McCarron let Kroft have it. He was bitching at him about something for like 10 seconds. Screaming animated at him.

Dalton has been much more in the face and vocal when his players mess up this season as well.
Reply/Quote
Kroft is pretty much the only guy AJ McCarron CAN ***** at. When you are a second year player, you don't have much leverage... but Kroft is a rookie... so he doesn't either. I don't think youll see AJM bitching at Zeitler or Whit anytime soon.... something that might need doing with their horrid penalties!
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 03:34 PM)yellowxdiscipline Wrote: He's not the back up. This is his team until Andy is 100%, and he's acting accordingly.

He is the backup, he's starting for dalton until dalton comes back which is exactly what a backup does. And that was not the point of my post to begin with, feel free to omit the last 4 words as they weren't really necessary to my post to begin with. What I was saying is there is a fine line between getting in someone's face to hold them accountable and overkill/pointless childish yelling. I remember seeing it live and aj seemed to walk away after getting on him only to return and go at him a 2nd time. You deal with that shit then move on, dwelling on it will hurt the team. 
Reply/Quote