Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone else see McCarron bitching out Kroft this week?
nah man you were the only one who saw it even though the tv coveraged it and the commentators were talking about it for 2 minutes
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 03:13 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Or always the right way. You have to know who you can and can't do that to. Gotta be careful there.
You yell at the wrong guy and they just shut down. They won't hear a thing you say from then out. 

That's true.

Yeah It's impossible to say how Kroft responded because we weren't in the huddle but he did kind of have a deer in the headlights look.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 07:39 PM)CageTheBengal Wrote: That's true.

Yeah It's impossible to say how Kroft responded because we weren't in the huddle but he did kind of have a deer in the headlights look.

Nah it looked more like he was gonna cry.  It was funny in a sad kind of way.

Rodgers bitches out teammates all of the time.  No big deal.  No, I'm not comparing AJM to him as far as credentials.

More so about the position itself.

As fans we don't know shit about what's going on out there anyways.

For all we know the D was in perfect alignment for the next  play and yet someone on the offense is screwing it up.

In other words there may be a lot more reasons than just a penalty for a QB to be pissed about.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I like how AJ McCarron doesn't have to "get comfortable" accepting a leadership position like some other qb's. He just takes it.
Reply/Quote
(01-05-2016, 08:34 PM)C0de_M0nkey Wrote: I like how AJ McCarron doesn't have to "get comfortable" accepting a leadership position like some other qb's. He just takes it.

That attitude didn't go so hot for Tim Couch from all the tales I've heard.  These are grown ass men.  If you lose the respect of those big uglies.....you might find your ass planted.  Now....if he goes on a tear....guys might be a lot more inclined to listen. LOL.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm fine with that. Sometimes you gotta yell at someone about a play. Just kind of surprising he hasn't yelled at any other player when they had to take timeouts because they weren't set up in time
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-06-2016, 05:25 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: I'm fine with that. Sometimes you gotta yell at someone about a play. Just kind of surprising he hasn't yelled at any other player when they had to take timeouts because they weren't set up in time

QBs with 2 starts under their belt can't yell at Pro Bowlers.  It goes against the alpha dog mentality in the NFL.  They can certainly yell at backup rookie TEs though.
Reply/Quote
McCarron yells at a rookie tight end - leader.

As a rookie, Dalton grabs Whitworth's mask and yells at him on the sidelines - never brought up and his leadership is constantly questioned.

Funny how that works.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote