Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone else shit their pants during the game?
When Burrow went down grabbing his knee in the second half?

I done crapped my pants right then and there. Spent the rest of the game on the toilet watching from my phone.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Not to that extreme but the season definitely flashed through my eyes.
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
[Image: main-qimg-bdc45c2de0001b9d119a79ef94600dd2]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:41 PM)QueenCity Wrote: Not to that extreme but the season definitely flashed through my eyes.

Right? 

What was up with that? At first I thought it was his knee then it looked like he was grabbing his thigh area. I am surprised no beat writer asked him about that. 
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
Uh, no....
Reply/Quote
Mayhaps SOMEONE should use the restroom before watching a Bengals game. ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
My heart did drop a little, but when I saw him essentially yell at the ref while getting up I figured he was okay.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: When Burrow went down grabbing his knee in the second half?

I done crapped my pants right then and there. Spent the rest of the game on the toilet watching from my phone.

No. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I was concerned, I'll say that. Not at pants crapping age yet.

How that wasn't a penalty for hitting the QB below the knee, I'm not sure. Seems like that rule only applies to Brady.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:48 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: No. 

You already had shit in your pants by that point in the game, right? Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You already had shit in your pants by that point in the game, right? Mellow

Yes. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
If a football game causes you to shit your pants, it might be time for a visit to your gastroenterologist.  See your urologist if you only piss'em ThumbsUp
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
He grabbed the knee and was mad at the ref I believe. I'm sure he felt something, but this mofo stronger than the rest of us combined.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:56 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: If a football game causes you to shit your pants, it might be time for a visit to your gastroenterologist.  See your urologist if you only piss'em ThumbsUp

Can we have joint meeting with both (and thereby save on co-pay) if both occurring
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:50 PM)PhilHos Wrote: You already had shit in your pants by that point in the game, right? Mellow

Sometimes you have to hold it, as we age, it is impossible. Should not try to hold it or these problems occur.

This message brought to you by experience.
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: When Burrow went down grabbing his knee in the second half?

Not anything more than normal based on all the Dreck I eat during a game.
Reply/Quote
If you want to avoid shitting your pants while watching a Bengals' game then just do what I do.

Don't wear any pants.
Reply/Quote
I didn't, but of course I eat Gold Star instead of Skyline.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you want to avoid shitting your pants while watching a Bengals' game then just do what I do.

Don't wear any pants.

From experience: This is frowned upon when you're watching at a bar.. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote

No, But I did get some shit stuck in my fur on that play. However, Drug my ass around the lawn a few laps and was fine.

Reply/Quote