Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone else shit their pants during the game?
(09-26-2022, 03:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No, But I did get some shit stuck in my fur on that play. However, Drug my ass around the lawn a few laps and was fine.

Dragging your ass is usually a sign of needing your anal glands expressed. Let me DM you my address and I'll take care of you. 
Reply/Quote
No, luckily I still have control of my bowels….hopefully for at least a few more years.

I do hold my breath every time I see him get hit though. Then the stupid camera shows some guys celebrating instead of our QB being ok.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 03:33 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: No, But I did get some shit stuck in my fur on that play. However, Drug my ass around the lawn a few laps and was fine.

I thought Taylor Swifting was OUT!
Reply/Quote
Sounds like we are all on the same page.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 03:36 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: Sounds like we are all on the same page.

Yeah, and the OP needs to be on some newspaper.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 03:04 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: He grabbed the knee and was mad at the ref I believe. I'm sure he felt something, but this mofo stronger than the rest of us combined.

I was confused as well because it should have been a flag. My understanding is you can’t dive below knees of QBs especially from the ground (Brady rule).
Reply/Quote
I put a whoopin’ on my britches
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 02:37 PM)WeezyBengal Wrote: I done crapped my pants right then and there. Spent the rest of the game on the toilet watching from my phone.

TMI, bro.  Cool
Reply/Quote
No, that was the night before. Ninja

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you want to avoid shitting your pants while watching a Bengals' game then just do what I do.

Don't wear any pants.

Good way to shit your couch 
Reply/Quote
Naw lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 03:25 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I didn't, but of course I eat Gold Star instead of Skyline.

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=790b7611e67afc830b91b40629...y.gif&ct=g]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(09-26-2022, 03:22 PM)fredtoast Wrote: If you want to avoid shitting your pants while watching a Bengals' game then just do what I do.

Don't wear any pants.

Damn it, Fred. I am on a complete giggle-loop after this. My wife is trying to hush me; says I'll wake the neighbors. (Piss off, Kim and Toby.) 

You all bring some joy to my life; thanks for that. (Winning helps too.) 
Reply/Quote
Yes but it's ok I wear my shittin' pants when I watch the Bengals play. They are an old pair of black sweats I've had for about 15 years.
Reply/Quote