Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only time the Bengals won in Dallas.....
We went to the Super Bowl.  Bengals are 1-5 all time in Dallas with the only victory coming in 1988.

Overall Bengals are 4-7 versus Cowboys.

Bengals and Cowboys have only played once in a season where both teams finished with winning records.  That was the first game ever between the two teams in 1973.  The Cowboys (who would advance to the NFC championship game) blew out the Bengals (lost in first round to eventual Super Bowl Champion Dolphins) 38-10.

Last time these teams met wa sin 2012.  Bengals lead by 9 in fourth quarter but end up losing on a FG on the last play of the game.
Reply/Quote
Well it's time for some Payback from 2012
Reply/Quote
You're just full of good news, aren't you....
Reply/Quote
Time to buck this trend.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
The Bengals win that game in 2012 if not for a horrible UR penalty on Reggie Nelson on 3rd down.

Story of their lives I guess.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Dallas is way overhyped. They beat the Redskins, Bears, and 49ers. They lost to the Giants. They're not that good of a team. They are going to be playing a team that's MUCH better than any they faced so far. I'm going to say the end score will be 33-13.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:44 AM)jason Wrote: The Bengals win that game in 2012 if not for a horrible UR penalty on Reggie Nelson on 3rd down.

Story of their lives I guess.

Or if Green wouldn't have dropped that pass that but him in the chest... Meh, the past is the past and we will beat up on a overrated cowboys team.
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We went to the Super Bowl.  Bengals are 1-5 all time in Dallas with the only victory coming in 1988.

Bengals and Cowboys have only played once in a season where both teams finished with winning records.  That was the first game ever between the two teams in 1973.  The Cowboys (who would advance to the NFC championship game) blew out the Bengals (lost in first round to eventual Super Bowl Champion Dolphins) 38-10.

Last time these teams met wa sin 2012.  Bengals lead by 9 in fourth quarter but end up losing on a FG on the last play of the game.

Remember the butt whupping the Bengals put on them in 1985? Dropped a 50-burger on them.
Reply/Quote
Well that pumped me up...

[Image: de23270ce481a1d266a1572b521de31c8da40555_1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 05:54 PM)BengalFanInNJ Wrote: Remember the butt whupping the Bengals put on them in 1985? Dropped a 50-burger on them.

Totally remember, I was golfing and had the game on the radio.. WHO DEY
Reply/Quote
(10-04-2016, 11:02 AM)fredtoast Wrote: We went to the Super Bowl.  Bengals are 1-5 all time in Dallas with the only victory coming in 1988.

This was mine (and my dad's) first NFL game ever (and he's been a Cowboys fan since the 60s). What a disappointment.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote