Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did anyone see???
(09-29-2015, 03:20 AM)wolfkaosaun Wrote: Are some people really over-analyzing Green staring at the crowd after Dalton came over? Really?

LOL

Yes they are.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 03:14 PM)ExtraRadiohead Wrote: LOL

Yes they are.

I'd have to watch it again, but I believe multiple Bengals went over to slap him/congratulate him and I don't think he turned or made contact with anyone. I think he just was staring at the crowd who had been flabbergasted that he torched their team.  Rock On
Reply/Quote
Most ridiculous statement I read on these new boards hands down. Rolleyes
[/quote]

Really...Look back at the TD by Dalton, AJ holds his hands to his head like he was mad,Or i dunno maybe FN hurt? thats what i was getting at. He was not staring at the crowd etc. this was in the end zone. I do think such an odd reaction in that moment deserves some conversation.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 11:29 AM)MoneyCityManiac Wrote: I don't think AJ is a big "rah rah" type of dude. Look at the replay of when Marv scores his TD vs the Ravens. AJ claps his hands and jogs to the sideline. I think it's just the way he is.
This. Some people don't get all excited. People are making a big deal out of nothing.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 07:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: I do think such an odd reaction in that moment deserves some conversation.

The only possible conversation that can be had is "Is AJ unhappy with Dalton/Bengals", which has been proven wrong time and time again. Must we really have this conversation every time someone has their feelings hurt because he didn't run up to Dalton? How many times can the same reaction be talked about and continue to be considered "odd"?
Reply/Quote
The best part of that entire play is the Ravens fan who leans down and screams at AJ after the TD. I don't even want to know what was said there.... Green was talking to the fans in the first row all the way out of the end zone.

That was nothing but a look of determination on Green's part. I'd hate to be married to some of you guys with the way you are over analyzing that exchange Tongue
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 07:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Most ridiculous statement I read on these new boards hands down. Rolleyes

Really...Look back at the TD by Dalton, AJ holds his hands to his head like he was mad,Or i dunno maybe FN hurt? thats what i was getting at. He was not staring at the crowd etc. this was in the end zone. I do think such an odd reaction in that moment deserves some conversation.
[/quote]

he does point to his name plate sometimes.
Reply/Quote
(09-29-2015, 07:33 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Most ridiculous statement I read on these new boards hands down. Rolleyes

[/quote]
Why would AJ be mad at Dalton for scoring? Makes no sense whatsoever. What should have been his reaction? Me thinks this is an attack on AJ.
Reply/Quote
Watch seconds 13 to 19, tell us what AJ is doing. He's definitely not going over to grats Dalton like everyone else. When is the last time you saw AJ do that anyway? In fact, watch for it throughout the year now. Sanu goes over and says That's how you make a play! AJ is basically like I was open, and walked away lol! Its more hilarious to me than anything else, Andy tries to give a high five and gets nothing back.

It's not an "attack" on him, AJ just responds strangely on touchdowns (when they're thrown to him, or not). I have seen him congratulate his fellow receiver but ignore Andy, lol. Happened more than once in the Ravens game.

The funny part is I noticed this live and thought nothing of it because that's how AJ acts, strange lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo3hCCJRD0M&t=0m13s
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 08:11 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Watch seconds 13 to 19, tell us what AJ is doing. He's definitely not going over to grats Dalton like everyone else. When is the last time you saw AJ do that anyway? In fact, watch for it throughout the year now. Sanu goes over and says That's how you make a play! AJ is basically like I was open, and walked away lol! Its more hilarious to me than anything else, Andy tries to give a high five and gets nothing back.

It's not an "attack" on him, AJ just responds strangely on touchdowns (when they're thrown to him, or not). I have seen him congratulate his fellow receiver but ignore Andy, lol. Happened more than once in the Ravens game.

The funny part is I noticed this live and thought nothing of it because that's how AJ acts, strange lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wo3hCCJRD0M&t=0m13s
Didn't see Gio or any one else other than Sanu and 2 lineman with Dalton. Where's your gripe with them?
Reply/Quote
Sometimes the best and most productive co-worker team can still have a cool, almost unfriendly relationship while it is happening. As long as they keep doing well though, they'll eventually warm to each other. Or maybe they won't. Still, years later they'll look back at their shared experiences and smile.

If you're winning it is gonna bring everyone together though.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-03-2015, 03:01 AM)Fresno B Wrote: Didn't see Gio or any one else other than Sanu and 2 lineman with Dalton. Where's your gripe with them?

I think you dismissed my question, wtf was he doing? I'm guessing he was like damn I was open, oh well. Just a weird reaction. I just thought it was funny, and it's a continuing thing if you want something to laugh at during the game.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
My guess is that AJ ran the wrong route or a bad route.

His QB had to make a play because he didn't do his job correctly.

He was upset with himself.
Reply/Quote
I noticed in San Diego game, after AJ made a touch down Who Dey ran over to AJ to give him some love and AJ looked annoyed and walked away.
Reply/Quote