Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Did the Browns really just trade Gordon ?
so many were like, " You gotta watch out for Browns. They got Josh Gordon back ". Looks like he is now a Patriot. Browns haven't won since 2016, and Josh Brown just traded to Patriots it seems. Wild and wacky Cleveland. This is why I'm glad Bengals don't change head coach and QB as much as Cleveland. You can have too much change and not enough of a sound solid team concept.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Well do a late round gamble on him in fantasy.

So not really hating the trade.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Eh he’s barely played in 3 years or more so who knows if he’s even any good stillcplus they traded him cause it sounds like he was hitting the sauce pretty good before coming in late to a meeting so there’s that. On top of that he’s injured anyways. Sounds like they did good to off load him. Should have done it years ago when he was worth something.
Reply/Quote
My Brown's fan friend calls him Trash Gordon. He has been nothing but trouble to Cleveland. Hope the Pats can straighten him out.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Typical Pats move. Low risk/high reward. He straightens himself out and POW that Pats offense takes 3 steps forward. He's the same old, same old then his Thanksgiving dinner will be at the local Boston homeless shelter and the cost to the Pats will be minimal.
Reply/Quote
I thought he was a Nascar driver? Wait ..... that's Jeff Gordon! Bang Head
Reply/Quote
I think their moves they have made including the release of Gonzalez is helping build a team concept.

But to use them as an example as to why Marvin should not have been fired, I mean, cmon now.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote