Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you win your bet on the Super Bowl?
I was wondering with all the prop betting going on and betting for Cincy to win was successful. The line for Cincy was +3.5 or +4 so a score of 23-20 by the Rams should have paid out the bet on Cincy. I'm curious how things worked out and be honest please.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I guess people must have lost due to the silence. My friend says he bet and won't admit he lost big.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
You shouldn't bet on games your team plays.

Either you bet against them and you are then sort of rooting for them to lose, or you bet on them and that means you could still "lose" even if your team wins.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:23 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: You shouldn't bet on games your team plays.

Either you bet against them and you are then sort of rooting for them to lose, or you bet on them and that means you could still "lose" even if your team wins.

I was following all the threads with prop bets being placed. I was tempted to bet, but thought it was a losing endeavor. The house almost always wins. Vegas knows how to make money. I was hoping someone had a winner.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
There are a handful of people on here that says the gaming industry determines the outcome of games like the one we watched tonight? Just how is that accomplished?  I know little to nothing about betting, other than it's best not to do it.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:30 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I was following all the threads with prop bets being placed. I was tempted to bet, but thought it was a losing endeavor. The house almost always wins. Vegas knows how to make money. I was hoping someone had a winner.

Winner
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 03:55 AM)Catwalk24 Wrote: Winner

Congrats on the win. Hope you spend it wisely and not put it back into another bet.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote