Dion Jordon???
Jordon just cut by the Dolphins.

Former #3 overall pick in 2013 - check
Athletic freak and 6'6 - check
Checkered past - Check

Possible signing for TC?

Thoughts?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So, what's his story? Has he been held back by injuries, have trouble catching onto the pro game?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Never mind. Just saw that he was banned for failed drug tests, and released by the Dolphins after a failed physical.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 06:54 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So, what's his story?  Has he been held back by injuries, have trouble catching onto the pro game?

All of the above,. Trouble fitting into their system and also suspended. Add injuries too.

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
He was raw and a project coming into the league. He's dealt with injuries, poor play, and substance issues. He's played in 26 games but only has 1 career start. And he's been in the league since 2013. Last year, Gilberry had .5 less sacks than Dion Jordan has his entire career.

Pass. He's a bust.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
All the risk of Josh Gordon.
None of the elite production upside reward.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(03-31-2017, 06:52 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Jordon just cut by the Dolphins.

Former #3 overall pick in 2013 - check
Athletic freak and 6'6 - check
Checkered past - Check

Possible signing for TC?

Thoughts?

I wouldn't hate bringing him in for camp.  He has upside.  Reality is, you bring 90 guys into TC and at least 20-25 of them have no shot to make the roster.  Even if the position they play is decimated by injuries, there are better guys on the waiver wire/street free agents.  I wouldn't go over league minimum and zero guaranteed money, though.
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2017, 04:09 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wouldn't hate bringing him in for camp.  He has upside.  Reality is, you bring 90 guys into TC and at least 20-25 of them have no shot to make the roster.  Even if the position they play is decimated by injuries, there are better guys on the waiver wire/street free agents.  I wouldn't go over league minimum and zero guaranteed money, though.

This is my take also. If no signing bonus, then = zero risk if he is cut any time in TC.

Reply/Quote
He wouldn't fit the roster at all but I wouldn't be surprised to see him signed to a prove it deal
Reply/Quote
(04-02-2017, 04:09 PM)Whatever Wrote: I wouldn't hate bringing him in for camp.  He has upside.  Reality is, you bring 90 guys into TC and at least 20-25 of them have no shot to make the roster.  Even if the position they play is decimated by injuries, there are better guys on the waiver wire/street free agents.  I wouldn't go over league minimum and zero guaranteed money, though.

This is how I feel about it. Bring him in and see if he earns a spot. 
Reply/Quote
I would rather have him on the roster than someone like Pacman. Jones is old and declining. Jordan might not be good but he at least has potential.
[Image: Untitleddfcopycopycopycopy_zps872b23c3.png]
Reply/Quote