Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Discovery Channel's "Man v Bear"
Dumbest show I have ever seen.

Bears are just playin games. It is basically how long the bear wants to wait before winning each event.

The obstacle course measures how athletic the competitors are, but the bears are not really involved in that. One just runs around while the competitors do the course.
Reply/Quote
It’s pretty wild to know a grizzly bear could out run Usain Bolt.
Reply/Quote
There is no way in hell I would even think about trying to compete with a bear, but I did once believe I was being stalked by a bear along the road one night in Darby Montana. To this day i can feel the fear I felt that night and in the end it turned out to be a cow.. But "HOLY COW" I was about to piss myself. I was in Job Corps back then in 1977 and Montana was a LOT more wild than it is today. We used to watch grizzly's run down mountain sides faster than you might believe. A full grown male once wandered into the Job corps site one night and it's head was higher than the window of our dorm which was about 8 feet high from the ground. All us young, tough guys were in the dorm pissing ourselves till a ranger came by and shot it.. That damned bear could have eaten a man alive in a few bites.. NO THANKS! Full grown grizzlys are HUGE beasts..Ever watched a bear take down a whole tree by itself? I have...roots and all.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Didn't they do a man vs. shark couple years ago ?

It's like doing man on tricycle vs. Ferrari
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote