Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Robinhood
(02-01-2021, 03:22 PM)Au165 Wrote: I never played GME because it was a bubble that lost too much volume late in the week. I had a NAKD position I was up big on took a slight hit off my high and moved out of with nice profit. Got into SNDL on heavy volume early today and am up pretty good in early trading. I am huge on volume bringing momentum and these momentum plays are dead as soon as they drop below the average volume. I normally only get in when they are on pace to trade double average volume in the 1st hour.

Side note, this isn't investment advice to anyone reading. This is more like gambling advice for what it's worth.

SNDL was killer today I wish I would've held a little longer though bc its up to 1.18. I got in at .95 left at 1.10
Who Dey!!!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
It's now reported that the directors and execs at Koss, one of the companies that ran up, sold 44 million in stock last week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-04-2021, 01:36 PM)Goalpost Wrote: It's now reported that the directors and execs at Koss, one of the companies that ran up, sold 44 million in stock last week.

It's always possible in these large run-ups. Many of the companies almost immediately sold shares to take advantage of the run-ups.
Reply/Quote