Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Division III gem find? Quinn Meinerz
https://stripehype.com/2021/01/31/bengals-new-offensive-lineman-target-emerges-senior-bowl/?

I have to admit, watching that PFF highlight was quite funny. It's only one play, but there doesn't appear to be any back up in his game, and he's a wrestler so you know he has balance...

Looks like Jacksonville is onto him as well....
Jacksonville Jaguars must keep their eye on OL Quinn Meinerz (blackandteal.com)

UW-Whitewater Gua

rd Quinn Meinerz Highlights - YouTube
Reply/Quote
Put your belly away guy lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 04:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Put your belly away guy lol

That's just a fuel tank for a freight train....
Reply/Quote
Hilarious

Seriously though, looks like a mauler with good feet. Might be a steal in the mid rounds at Guard or Center.

We need both.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 04:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

Seriously though, looks like a mauler with good feet. Might be a steal in the mid rounds at Guard or Center.

We need both.

He works out in the woods, I'm already loving this guy... dunks it flatfooted. He'd be a great 4th rounder if he is still there. 

Reply/Quote
Oh crap, 26 seconds in.... Hilarious Wonder if that guy is dead....

49 seconds....wow.

Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 04:06 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Put your belly away guy lol

Got to have anchor ability.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 04:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Hilarious

We need both.

if the NFL doesnt pick this kid up... Vince McMahon will
Reply/Quote
He's raw but I'd say he could take the starting LG spot from any player currently on the Bengals roster. Guy is a mauler and finisher.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 04:30 PM)Sled21 Wrote: He's raw but I'd say he could take the starting LG spot from any player currently on the Bengals roster. Guy is a mauler and finisher.

I like this guy a lot after watching all the vids. He just loves to take his guy or guys out of the play. Old school like Krumrie.

Great attitude, drank whole milk his whole life. Surprised the Badgers didn't look to get him honestly.

Love the way this guy plays, about killed that one poor kid on that one play as you said, whoa. Mellow

Meinerz? Yeah, rooting for us to pick this guy up as I agree he would take the starting LG spot from Jordan immediately pretty sure.

Imagine Meinerz hitting Steelers like that for us... Wink
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 07:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like this guy a lot after watching all the vids. He just loves to take his guy or guys out of the play. Old school like Krumrie.

Great attitude, drank whole milk his whole life. Surprised the Badgers didn't look to get him honestly.

Love the way this guy plays, about killed that one poor kid on that one play as you said, whoa. Mellow

Meinerz? Yeah, rooting for us to pick this guy up as I agree he would take the starting LG spot from Jordan immediately pretty sure.

Imagine Goodell hitting his wallet for that for us  Cry
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 07:18 PM)WVUHomer Wrote: Imagine Goodell hitting his wallet for that for us  Cry

Eh, it is worth it man. Smirk

Vonn Bell didn't get fined for that hit on JuJu and even though it was a clean hit I was surprised lol
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 07:34 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Eh, it is worth it man. Smirk

Vonn Bell didn't get fined for that hit on JuJu and even though it was a clean hit I was surprised lol

Never said it wasn't worth it. Just don't want the kid to leave us because he's going broke from break Steelers lol
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 07:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I like this guy a lot after watching all the vids. He just loves to take his guy or guys out of the play. Old school like Krumrie.

"The Mighty Quinn".....lol. Seriously though, there doesn't seem to be any quit in his game. He may be a penalty machine for a year or so jumping to this level, but he's going to make someone a heck of a guard.
Reply/Quote
This is the type of lineman I have been screaming for. Someone that will show up to training camp in a 1975 f250 with a shotgun in the back window and a shirt that says "light beer is for pussys" while eating homemade deer jerky.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 09:55 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: This is the type of lineman I have been screaming for. Someone that will show up to training camp in a 1975 f250 with a shotgun in the back window and a shirt that says "light beer is for pussys" while eating homemade deer jerky.

So basically Billy Bob from Varsity Blues?

Reply/Quote
I have absolutely no knowledge, rumor or anything about this. Just a gut feeling, so don't take it seriously or get all huffy. It's just a gut reaction, but...

the first thing i thought when i watched this was, PEDs.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
...but does he have long arms? 

Ninja

Tongue
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 09:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: So basically Billy Bob from Varsity Blues?
At this point lets sign him up!!! 
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I have absolutely no knowledge, rumor or anything about this. Just a gut feeling, so don't take it seriously or get all huffy. It's just a gut reaction, but...

the first thing i thought when i watched this was, PEDs.

Maybe, but the first thought I had was here's a guy who lucked into an opportunity and is making the most of it, and is not enamored over or intimidated by top D1 athletes. Small school kid who knows he can play. While PED's might have given him more strength, they wouldn't make him finish blocks the way he does in those clips. I mean, c'mon, Redmond took PED's... Sarcasm
Reply/Quote