Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Division III gem find? Quinn Meinerz
I think he'd be worth a Day 3 pick as a developmental IOL, but I wouldn't want to bank on him as a potential starter in 2021.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2021, 12:53 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I think he'd be worth a Day 3 pick as a developmental IOL, but I wouldn't want to bank on him as a potential starter in 2021.

Yes, the jump from D3 to the NFL would be huge. I'd love to grab him day 3 and let him learn from Pollock and Spain for a year. He's probably not going to be a starter, but I just don't see this guy getting pushed around like Jordan.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 09:53 PM)Sled21 Wrote: "The Mighty Quinn".....lol. Seriously though, there doesn't seem to be any quit in his game. He may be a penalty machine for a year or so jumping to this level, but he's going to make someone a heck of a guard.

Yeah, I am sure he would be really raw as a rookie but down the road this guy could be a stud with the way he finishes blocks.

(02-01-2021, 09:55 PM)WhodeyRay Wrote: This is the type of lineman I have been screaming for. Someone that will show up to training camp in a 1975 f250 with a shotgun in the back window and a shirt that says "light beer is for pussys" while eating homemade deer jerky.

Love this brother, been screaming for this myself! Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2021, 11:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: I have absolutely no knowledge, rumor or anything about this. Just a gut feeling, so don't take it seriously or get all huffy. It's just a gut reaction, but...

the first thing i thought when i watched this was, PEDs.

Yep. Remember that deer antler spray that was going around years back?

Well this guy goes and trains in Canada. Apparently there is video of him breaking the antlers off of a bull moose with his bare hands and sucking out the stuff they would make the antler spray out of. The moose antlers wither up and collapse like a cartoon. Freaky stuff. No moose were harmed in the filming though.

(If there are any Qs reading this. This is fake and not real.)
Reply/Quote