Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
"It's a perfectly thrown ball but a little wide ."

.....Uhhhh......

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The Bills head coach looks like Flea from the Red Hot Chili Peppers but less cool.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:45 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: How?  The field is slippery and they are pressuring Josh Allen.  Buffalo is good.  We can’t stop them completely but we can slow them down.

Everything that clown Tony says is negative. It's like Buffalo's not allowed to even get a first down or the Bengals d sucks. Never seen anybody like this guy. Last week he called the game over at least five times before the third quarter was even over.
Reply/Quote
Back it down a notch Eli
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Man Pratt should have hit him hard when Taylor Britt has him tangled up a couple plays agom
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:45 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Allen is hard to bring down

He is bigger than all of the D …. only Reader weighs more lol

He is like 7’ 290 lol
Reply/Quote
Cmon D
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:47 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: "It's a perfectly thrown ball but a little wide ."

.....Uhhhh......

Yeah I’m like…what?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: To provide over the top coverage. You want to prevent the Allen to Diggs bomb.

I get that, but he plays deeper than any other safety I can recall
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
I can't help but feel like Diggs went to his knee to save a time out, as there were only 22 seconds left on the play clock and he was still in the end zone.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:47 PM)higgy100 Wrote: Everything that clown Tony says is negative. It's like Buffalo's not allowed to even get a first down or the Bengals d sucks. Never seen anybody like this guy. Last week he called the game over at least five times before the third quarter was even over.

Collinsworth is close
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: To provide over the top coverage.  You want to prevent the Allen to Diggs bomb.

Yep. You masically give up 5 to 8 yard throws to take away the deep throw.
Reply/Quote
We need a stop here. Cash in some of this pressure.
Reply/Quote
Diggs wouldnt have landed in bounds anyway. SO suck it romo
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:47 PM)treee Wrote: Man Pratt should have hit him hard when Taylor Britt has him tangled up a couple plays agom

Looks like Pratt gave up on the play or got turned around or something.
Reply/Quote
Gotta hit Allen in the middle of his body not tackle high. Aim for the ribs so that you can get him down.
Reply/Quote
Even if they give up a tudd here, I could see them bouncing back and getting a turnover next possession. They seem close to forcing a fumble or deflection.
Reply/Quote
Stop for a stop, 2nd and 10
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Collinsworth is close

Wrong on both counts. 
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 06:48 PM)Whacked Wrote: Collinsworth is close

I think he was referring to TOny, the poster on here.  Not tony romo
Reply/Quote