Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Bills***
Looking forward to the post game. Boomer's the only one that picked the Bengals and they kinda laughed.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:05 PM)michaelsean Wrote: My absolute favorite.

Hey, I cut and paste only the best LOL
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
That was a complete game, all aspects. Both lines, passing, running, special team, defense! Best win of the year so far!
Reply/Quote
34 carries for 172 yards. A touch over 5 YPC. One "sack" and only 2 hits. Crazy dominant OL performance.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:07 PM)michaelsean Wrote: No they still get off in Mahomes never playing an away playoff game.

Lot of good it did em last year..We still have Lou and still have 7 straight 4th quarter turnovers..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:57 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Whatcha smoking?

Stuff that gets me the side eye at the smoke shop. I like sweet stuff. Couple of Robustos I need to pull out.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
One hell of a game! Complete control and domination. Wish the Bengals had been able to do this twice this year, but they made the one chance count!
Reply/Quote
Hello Tiddy Meat my old friend.

How great it will be to clap those cheeks again.
Reply/Quote
Man those Bills fans stanking up this forum just made this even sweeter. Where are the Chiefs fans?
Reply/Quote
Chiefs fans have to be pissed. They won’t admit it but they do not want to play us.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Thumbs Up 
(01-22-2023, 08:07 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: F you NFL…F you NFL

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hilarious :sarcasm
Reply/Quote
Struggled against the Ravens. Down three linemen. NO CHANCE!
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Man what a game by everyone but none more than that Oline.
Reply/Quote
Hypothetical here..
But just imagine when they overturned the Allen fumble if the score was close..
They more or less changed the call off the air
It was the right call though
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:11 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Man what a game by everyone but none more than that Oline.

Who the hell kept these aces on the bench all year?
Reply/Quote
REFUNDS!
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:09 PM)Destro Wrote: Stuff that gets me the side eye at the smoke shop. I like sweet stuff. Couple of Robustos I need to pull out.

I’m giving you a little side eye myself LOL, but smoke what you like. Only reason to smoke.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 08:09 PM)Joelist Wrote: 34 carries for 172 yards. A touch over 5 YPC. One "sack" and only 2 hits. Crazy dominant OL performance.

If the guys keep that up, there's going to be serious questions about who the starters are next year.
Reply/Quote
the OLINE today gets game ball...wow...Im so impressed on how this patchwork line played today in snow
Carman just may have found his spot at LT and Max and Adeniji both were plowing guys out there. Great to see
Reply/Quote
I got a couple tickets to the buffalo/ KC game in Atlanta, if anyone is interested. Good price
Reply/Quote