Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
***NFL PLAYOFFS - DIVISIONAL ROUND***

Cincinnati Bengals (11-7)   vs   Tennessee Titans (12-5)
Saturday, January 22nd, 2022 at 4:30 PM on CBS
Nissan Stadium, Nashville, Tennessee
Announce Crew: Ian Eagle, Trent Green, Evan Washburn
Referee: Clete Blakeman
{Streaming Links: Click HERE!}
Radio: WLW (700) - ESPN (1530) - WEBN (102.7)

[Image: p2xRfvt.jpg]

Reply/Quote
There's a part of me that thinks this will be a tough game, and also a part that says we are going to dominate this game. Burrow under pressure is Mr. Cool. Our receivers are going to thrive and I see a victory by 10pts.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I'm more confident in this one than if we were at KC or Buffalo. I think we match up pretty well with Tenn. I believe it may come down to a big turnover. We have to take advantage of that opportunity and cling to the ball if that fumble or interception comes our way. One turnover could be the difference maker in this one.
Reply/Quote
Their play action pass avg is close to the top. Our play action D is one of the worst.

That said. This could end up being a fun shootout if Boyd and Tee come to play, bc Chase will be doubled.
Reply/Quote
Slap dem Tits!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
WHO DEY!!!!!
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Pumped! Burrow gonna tear it up!
Reply/Quote
[Image: rambo-bitches.gif]

WHO DEY!!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
[Image: darla-little-rascals.gif]
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
After last week, this game feels like gravy, and no matter what happens I'm excited and proud to be a fan.
Reply/Quote
Some random thoughts:

This game is an interesting juxtaposition between a team that's riding the wave of some newer trends and an "older" style of football that seeks to grind you down with the running game.  

Tee Higgins could be a huge X factor in this game.  I wouldn't want to be the Titans DC if Tee looks like he's starting to take over the game.  

Joe Mixon is another X factor for me.  Yes, the Titans are good against the run, but sticking to a balanced attack could prove crucial.  I think that this Titans D gets to the QB best when they're up a few scores.  By refusing to be one dimensional, the run game could prevent them from pinning their ears back - or it could burn them when they try to.

The most critical matchups of the game could be IDL vs. IOL this game.  If Reader and the rotation can put together a dominant performance like they have earlier in the season, that'll be huge.

Does ZT still have intimate knowledge of how Tannehill operates?  Can he get inside his head and find an advantage over his former QB?

This should be a fun game!
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Today, the Titans fall!
Reply/Quote
Dear God our defense - please tackle on the FIRST HIT!
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
After last week we are playing with house money. MY GUT SAYS WE WIN BIG THOUGH. Even though Henry may rush for a 150. I dont think Titans will abandon run regardless of score.
Reply/Quote
May we hear the immortal words of Dan and Dave, "COFFIN NAILS!" and "BAM, BAM, BAM!"  I don't know if it's a good or bad omen, but here in SC we woke up to a very rare blanket of snow ..Maybe it's no omen at all, but cold weather favors us over them. Who Dey ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 11:41 AM)Interceptor Wrote: Dear God our defense - please tackle on the FIRST HIT!

Please help Eli Apple tackle with his arms and got his shoulder
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
I definitely hope the injury bug gets to them instead of us..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If the Bengals can give Joe just decent protection and the defense stays in their lanes and realizes arm tackles WILL NOT work, this should be an easy game. I will take a top 5 QB with wonderful receivers over a strong running game with a game manager QB as long as Joe is protected.

Bengals - 24
Titans - 17
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:19 PM)M.W. Wrote: If the Bengals can give Joe just decent protection and the defense stays in their lanes and realizes arm tackles WILL NOT work, this should be an easy game.  I will take a top 5 QB with wonderful receivers over a strong running game with a game manager QB as long as Joe is protected.

Bengals - 24
Titans - 17

Worked for the Steelers and Giants. Just sayin'.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 01:37 PM)Interceptor Wrote: Worked for the Steelers and Giants. Just sayin'.
Reply/Quote