Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***(Divisional) PLAYOFF GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Titans***
(01-23-2022, 03:11 AM)jeremydc Wrote: Still spewing crap

Did you take time to read the thread post-game? Kinda sad, but you do you!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:36 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Did you take time to read the thread post-game? Kinda sad, but you do you!  Tiger

Who Dey

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:40 PM)bengals73 Wrote: What a year, and to think I was on the phone cancelling my Sunday ticket at one point.. Luckily had an emergency come up at that time and had to hang up with the DirectTV Rep.. Then a little bit after either stomping the Steelers or Ravens, I realized. 

[Image: the-one-he-is-the-one.gif]
Last year & this year were the only years since 97 that I thought of dropping the Sunday Ticket. Glad I didn't. 
Reply/Quote
Only one demon left to exercise for the Bengals. Beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl.
We lost to them twice and should have won them both. Wouldn’t that be the perfect ending for the Bengals season.
Reply/Quote
(01-22-2022, 09:26 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Wilosn saves us

I shit you not I stood up and screamed WILLLLLLLSONNNNNNNN in the Applebess I was at and everyone stared.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 11:54 AM)Timanky12 Wrote: Only one demon left to exercise for the Bengals. Beat the 49ers in the Super Bowl.
We lost to them twice and should have won them both. Wouldn’t that be the perfect ending for the Bengals season.

Not sure that can be said about 16, but absolutely for the second.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 01:41 PM)NotBigzo Wrote: I shit you not I stood up and screamed WILLLLLLLSONNNNNNNN in the Applebess I was at and everyone stared.

Is what it is.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote