Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Divisional Round Spreads
As of Tuesday on Fanduel...

Jaguars (+8.5) at Chiefs (-8.5)
Giants (+7.5) at Eagles (-7.5)
Bengals (+4.5) at Bills (-4.5)
Cowboys (+4) at 49ers (-4)

...what are you all thinking? I actually like the Jags if they're going to get 8.5 points, I like the Bengals to win outright so any points is great, and I think the Cowboys are being way overrated here against the 49ers. Eagles and Giants is going to be a tough one.

- - - - - -
I put together an early parlay of...
Jags (+8.5)
Eagles (-6.5, I took them at a an alternate spread.)
Bengals (Moneyline)
49ers (-4)
...All together it's a +1733 and I feel pretty good about it.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
The last 10 times a divisional round game has been in that 4-5.5 range, the dogs are 6-4 straight up.
Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 12:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: As of Tuesday on Fanduel...

Jaguars (+8.5) at Chiefs (-8.5)
Giants (+7.5) at Eagles (-7.5)
Bengals (+4.5) at Bills (-4.5)
Cowboys (+4) at 49ers (-4)

...what are you all thinking? I actually like the Jags if they're going to get 8.5 points, I like the Bengals to win outright so any points is great, and I think the Cowboys are being way overrated here against the 49ers. Eagles and Giants is going to be a tough one.

- - - - - -
Jags (+8.5)
Bengals (Moneyline)
49ers (-4)

I’m favoring the jags also. KC has looked kinda weak the last few weeks and Denver almost kicked their ass and only beat Houston by 6 a few weeks earlier. 

Why alternative spread on eagles? What is the spread?

I also think 49rs torch Dallas by 10.
(01-17-2023, 04:33 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The last 10 times a divisional round game has been in that 4-5.5 range, the dogs are 6-4 straight up.

What do you reference when you say dogs?

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-18-2023, 07:44 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I’m favoring the jags also. KC has looked kinda weak the last few weeks and Denver almost kicked their ass and only beat Houston by 6 a few weeks earlier. 

Why alternative spread on eagles? What is the spread?

I also think 49rs torch Dallas by 10.

What do you reference when you say dogs?

Eagles are -7.5

I think that a divisional opponent, playing them for a 3rd time, and Jalen Hurts only playing 1 games (a bad game at that) since Week 15 means he might be a bit rusty... all adds up to it probably being a closer game than some might expect. I still don't see how the Eagles lose because of how much talent they have on their team, but I took the alternate spread so they can win by 7 and I still win opposed to them having to win by 8 or more.

- - - -

Dogs as in underdogs. The team getting + points.

Reply/Quote
I didn't bet, but I'm picking all the favorites to win on the moneyline. That means Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, and 49ers.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(01-20-2023, 03:20 AM)guyofthetiger Wrote: I didn't bet, but I'm picking all the favorites to win on the moneyline. That means Chiefs, Eagles, Bills, and 49ers.

That seems to contradict your signature. Bengals can't win the Super Bowl if they don't win this weekend.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 12:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: - - - - - -
Jags (+8.5)
Bengals (Moneyline)
49ers (-4)

I copied this parlay. 49rs spread changed to 3.5 and made it +1709. I bet it.

I have a feeling Jags going to beat Chiefs so built this parlay and put a few bucks in:

Jags (moneyline)
Lawrence 300+ passing
Engram 50 receiving 
Kirk 60 receiving 

Reply/Quote
Jags covered with less than a minute left. Clutch.

Reply/Quote
(01-17-2023, 12:37 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: I put together an early parlay of...
Jags (+8.5)
Bengals (Moneyline)
49ers (-4)

First two hit yesterday. Now the Bengals need to win and the 49ers need to cover -4.

Reply/Quote
There is a super boost on FanDuel that you can take before the game starts.

Bengals and 49ers to win (+500)

I like that.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 04:52 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: There is a super boost on FanDuel that you can take before the game starts.

Bengals and 49ers to win (+500)

I like that.

Damn, I missed that. I have an 8 leg parlay and only need Boyd to get 17 more yards receiving and 25 yds for Diggs. 

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 07:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Damn, I missed that. I have an 8 leg parlay and only need Boyd to get 17 more yards receiving and 25 yds for Diggs. 

Did you get it? Don't know how many yards they were at when you posted this. 

If the 49ers hold on to their lead I will hit the Super Boost for the Bengals and 49ers to win at +500 as well as my 4 leg parlay of picking all the games this week at +1733.

I got real excited for a bit because I put $2 on Dalton Schultz getting the 1st TD of the game and Deebo Samuel getting the 2nd TD of the game (+12000) and it looked an awful lot like it was going to hit, but then they went with McCaffrey on the 2 yard line.

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 11:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Did you get it? Don't know how many yards they were at when you posted this. 

If the 49ers hold on to their lead I will hit the Super Boost for the Bengals and 49ers to win at +500 as well as my 4 leg parlay of picking all the games this week at +1733.

I got real excited for a bit because I put $2 on Dalton Schultz getting the 1st TD of the game and Deebo Samuel getting the 2nd TD of the game (+12000) and it looked an awful lot like it was going to hit, but then they went with McCaffrey on the 2 yard line.

I didn’t get it. Although we both hit your parlay. That was cool. 

Reply/Quote
(01-22-2023, 11:51 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I didn’t get it. Although we both hit your parlay. That was cool. 

Hell yeah! Glad you rode with my on that one, Harley. 

Shame you missed out on your yardage there. What was the 8 leg odds?

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2023, 12:14 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Hell yeah! Glad you rode with my on that one, Harley. 

Shame you missed out on your yardage there. What was the 8 leg odds?

If I remember, it was something like 3900 or close to it. I only bet $2 so I can sleep guilt free.

Reply/Quote