Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NFL Network Sucks!
I heard on CBS that they were showing the first 7 Thursday Night NFL Network and got excited because I didn't have to stream the TNF game for once and then I found this article saying the first 7 games but the Bengals game are on CBS. Screw that!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2016-thursday-night-football-schedule-kickoff-tv-times/
Reply/Quote
THEY ARE AGAINST US!

Reply/Quote
Wtf? Why?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There are 4 other games that are like that as well. Calm yourself!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Nooooooooooooo!!!

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 03:25 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: I heard on CBS that they were showing the first 7 Thursday Night NFL Network and got excited because I didn't have to stream the TNF game for once and then I found this article saying the first 7 games but the Bengals game are on CBS. Screw that!

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2016-thursday-night-football-schedule-kickoff-tv-times/
Quit being a tight ass and get cable or DirecTV...they both come with the NFL Network
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 10:16 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Quit being a tight ass and get cable or DirecTV...they both come with the NFL Network

Eff that.  Don't tell dude to waste his money on a dinosaur model subscription service. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 10:16 AM)spazz70 Wrote: Quit being a tight ass and get cable or DirecTV...they both come with the NFL Network

Quit being a tight ass and pay for it for him
Reply/Quote
Twitter will be streaming the 10 Thursday NFL games this year as well. So they are free and accessible to anyone who wants to watch.
Reply/Quote

No.
Reply/Quote
It will be on a local channel if you live in the Nati area.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 12:26 PM)J24 Wrote: It will be on a local channel if you live in the Nati area.
They are always ****** us in Dayton...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 03:25 AM)CageTheBengal Wrote: got excited because I didn't have to stream the TNF game for once 

(09-07-2016, 11:23 AM)Au165 Wrote: Twitter will be streaming the 10 Thursday NFL games this year as well. So they are free and accessible to anyone who wants to watch.

Yeah, streaming a game is so awesome.
Reply/Quote
Not sure how NFL Network sucks..... works perfectly fine. 
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 01:42 PM)jason Wrote: They are always ****** us in Dayton...

Besides Dayton is a sanctuary city Sick so that goes double. BTW I am a UD grad.
Reply/Quote
(09-07-2016, 02:37 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Yeah, streaming a game is so awesome.

Do you stream Netflix? Not sure what your issue with streaming a game is with the way the technology is today. Obviously the bootleg streams suck, but this is being done by a billion dollar company. My guess is the quality will be similar to ESPN3 i.e. as good as watching on TV.
Reply/Quote
This has been my solution to the problem for the past several years. 
[Image: bw3s.png?w=640]
I go there for every game. I figure $20 x 16+ games is about as much as Direct TV, but it's alot more fun watching with a crowd (unless there are too many Stoolers fans there ***** up the atmosphere).
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
The last preseason game against the Colts was actually streamed on a Indianapolis news website. I was surprised it was on.
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote