Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Marvin Jones Working Out With Bengals QBs
It might not be anything and might just be because he's familiar with them, but you kind of have to like the fact that Marvin Jones is working out with the Bengals' QBs, AJ McCarron and Keith Wenning.

He even posted a video to Twitter, which is probably just a typical thing, but it could also be him sending a message to the Bengals that he's working hard and wants to come back, but stands by his position of not wanting to be low-balled.

Quote:There's uncertainty over whether or not wide receiver Marvin Jones will be back with the Cincinnati Bengals next season given his impending free agent status, but at least he's still getting work in with Bengals quarterbacks.

Jones posted video of himself on Instagram getting some receiving work in in California with A.J. McCarron and Keith Wenning.

"Got some great work in today w/ my Bros (A.J. McCarron) & (Keith Wenning)," Jones wrote.

With reports circulating that wide receiver Mohamed Sanu is unlikely to return to the Bengals next season, trying to bring back Jones becomes more of a good idea. Jones caught 65 passes for 816 yards and four touchdowns for the Bengals last season.

Maybe he's sending a message to other teams that he's putting in work and is ready for a big season.

Or maybe it's nothing at all.
Reply/Quote
Because him and mccarron will be on the browns together next year. Duh

Lol jk.

Probably means nothing tho. Marvin jones seems to me like hes always trying to stay in shape, and works hard. Good for him
Reply/Quote
Hope he is not low balled either. Yet do not want to see him break the bank as well.

Hopefully the Bengals can retain him at a fair market value.

Like Sanu a lot and believe he is under utilized, but believe he would be easier to replace than Jones.

Woud love to keep both but understand that is probably a pipe dream.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2016, 12:40 AM)Gohards Wrote: Because him and mccarron will be on the browns together next year. Duh

Lol jk.

Probably means nothing tho. Marvin jones seems to me like hes always trying to stay in shape, and works hard. Good for him

You just know where to kick a bengal fan... that's what I call a low blow... it hurts... let's just hope everything falls in place the way everyone would like to see it. I hope. 
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2016, 12:40 AM)Gohards Wrote: Because him and mccarron will be on the browns together next year. Duh

Lol jk.

Or the Rams..That's what i'm hoping for anyway if we can't keep Jones. Wouldn't mind if they offered us a nice deal for AJM either. But yeah, this probably means nothing.

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2016, 01:44 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Hope he is not low balled either. Yet do not want to see him break the bank as well.

Hopefully the Bengals can retain him at a fair market value.

Like Sanu a lot and believe he is under utilized, but believe he would be easier to replace than Jones.

Woud love to keep both but understand that is probably a pipe dream.

i dont think he is even close to making break the bank money... Hes fast and good but often absent. would love to keep him but not at the wrong price.
Reply/Quote
Maybe McCarron and Jones are working out together because they're going to the same team! Ooooh, intrigue!!!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2016, 02:26 AM)CrazyAnimal8 Wrote: You just know where to kick a bengal fan... that's what I call a low blow... it hurts... let's just hope everything falls in place the way everyone would like to see it. I hope. 

Its a joke. Im pretty sure marvin jones would rather be a number 2 wr with andy dalton as his qb than be a number 1 with ajm throwing to him. At least i would. Really hope we can keep him. Just read an article though that suggests that the browns want sanu
Reply/Quote