Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dalton ranked 27th among starting QBs by Sports Illustrated
(02-21-2016, 10:12 PM)GodFather Wrote: Andy has some weird ass eyebrows!

Yes he does.
[Image: Screenshot%2020886%20-%20Copy_zpssgbkvoaw.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 11:52 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: Yes he does.
[Image: Screenshot%2020886%20-%20Copy_zpssgbkvoaw.png]

[Image: Sylar_face.jpg]

Kinda looks like Zach with that dark hair lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 10:21 PM)Joelist Wrote: I expect all he cares about is how Jordan Dalton ranks him.

Response from Jordan:  Oh, I'm totally thinking of Alex Smith the whole time.  Sorry!
Reply/Quote
I think his hair game is on point.

We def know who would win in the "biggest gun" category out of all QBs.....

isn't that right Brad?
Reply/Quote
(02-22-2016, 05:35 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: I think his hair game is on point.

[Image: large-vf%20dalton%20hair%20tee-blk.jpg]
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
The reason Ben isn't behind Andy is cause Andy knows what Ben does to people when he gets behind them.
Reply/Quote
I guess I should care how SI ranks QBs by attractiveness, but I just can't. I tried. I really really tried, but I ended up caring more about how to get a high paying career designing those imprinted patterns on toilet paper.. Is there a school for that job?
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 03:26 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Based on attractiveness.

(SI 2-8-16)

Dalton finished ahead of Brees (28th), P Manning (29), RG3 (30), Fitzpatrick *with trimmed beard* (31) and Bradford,

The big surprised was that Brady was not #1.  that honor went to Alex Smith.  Brady was 2nd followed by Tannehill, Manuel, Cassel, Foles, and Rodgers.

Luck and Roethlisberger are goofey al hell looking.  How did they not finish at the bottom?

And even if you don't like Cam, you have to admit that he is a hunk.  How is he not near the top?

This is an outrage.  i am going to cancel my subscription.

as soon as I get my swimsuit issue

Andy should be top 10... He's a stud... ... ... stud i tell ya... 

jp lol... but seriously how the hell did he get ranked in the mid 20's near manning? wth... Manning's forehead you can write plays on it.
Reply/Quote
(02-21-2016, 11:16 PM)bonesaw Wrote: national media bias...Andy is a red headed Frank Sinatra

Interesting side note: Frank Sinatra was ranked 27th in attractiveness for crooners. He was right ahead of sober Dean Martin.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote