Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do Over at HC...
If the Bengals were to surprise us and pull the plug on Taylor after one year, I wouldn't mind looking at Matt Eberflus from the Colts.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Mike Brown.. He should put up or shut up and sell the team to someone actually competent at running a modern sports team or completely walk away and hire others competent to administer every aspect of the team and be a passive owner. Ya think 0-16 is bad? Imagine the team with Mikey as the HC.. We might see for the first time every player on the team elect to retire from football in the same year or possibly the same month or even day.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 01:05 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If the Bengals were to surprise us and pull the plug on Taylor after one year, I wouldn't mind looking at Matt Eberflus from the Colts.

I think it's unlikely, but we have seen both offensive coordinators and defensive coordinators released early of late. I don't see HC as being a sacred cow anymore ..
I still believe that Zac was hired with plans to fully tank before the season began so this may be all by design. If he's still around next season it'll be all the proof I need to say this was their tanking season.  I've already said as much, but by retaining him it'll point to one thing..I can't buy that they're THAT stupid to keep a HC with a completely crumbled team without plans already in place to tank.
I know..It's tough to underestimate the power of stupid in the Brown clan. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(10-25-2019, 01:05 AM)Bengal Dude Wrote: If the Bengals were to surprise us and pull the plug on Taylor after one year, I wouldn't mind looking at Matt Eberflus from the Colts.

Guarantee he gets a HC job next season and maybe the hottest off season name available 
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote