Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the Bengals deserve to win a Super Bowl?
I'll post no commentary. Just give your thoughts. Look at it from different perspectives. Owner? Management? Coaches? Players?
Reply/Quote
The players? Yes (most of them anyway). The rest? Absolutely not. Reap what you sow
Reply/Quote
I hear a lot about the Pittsburgh Pirates on the radio. One of the hosts says that the biggest thing Pirates Ownership has done is make the fans treat the owners wallet like it's their own. You hear fans talking about letting good players leave because they can't afford them.

I saw a lot of that here this offseason with Whitworth and Zeitler. 'Let someone else overpay Zeitler!' and 'Whitworth is too old to pay that kind of money!'
Reply/Quote
None of them deserve to win a Super Bowl.

Several- such as AJ Green, Geno, Dunlop and Dalton should be allowed to leave. They don't deserve to be stuck with an organization focused on making money for family members and not committed to accountability and excellence.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Bengals: NO!

Fans: Yes!

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 03:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: The players? Yes (most of them anyway). The rest? Absolutely not. Reap what you sow

100% agree
Reply/Quote
Honestly I think some of the players are apathetic about winning now too.

In some of the playoff losses they looked like they were sedated before the games. Like the moment was too big for them.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 03:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'll post no commentary. Just give your thoughts. Look at it from different perspectives. Owner? Management? Coaches? Players?

If they win one, then they will deserve it.
This post brought to you by the Cincinnati Bengals. Proud leaders in squandering opportunity, since 1969.
Reply/Quote
The fans and players sure as hell do.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 04:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly I think some of the players are apathetic about winning now too.

In some of the playoff losses they looked like they were sedated before the games. Like the moment was too big for them.

AJ Green looks anything but apathetic right now. Dude wants change like all of us badly.

He will be choking Marvin out soon lmao!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 04:56 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: Honestly I think some of the players are apathetic about winning now too.

That is the coaching, not having them ready for a big game.  Marvin should have stayed a coordinator.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 09:40 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: AJ Green looks anything but apathetic right now. Dude wants change like all of us badly.

He will be choking Marvin out soon lmao!

Remember the playoff game in I believe it was 2005 where Chad had Hue Jackson in a Headlock at halftime and there was supposedly a fight in the lockerroom?

Yeah Marvin last 12 years beyond that.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 10:40 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: That is the coaching, not having them ready for a big game.  Marvin should have stayed a coordinator.

I definitely agree ,I think he lucked into the 2005 team with the #1 pick and players that was already here.i wish we went with Coughlin looking back at it.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 03:58 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Bengals: NO!

Fans: Yes!

Agree  :andy: ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
Btw our fans definitely do ,especially dealing with Steelers fans ,how they got that arrogant we win every year attitude and the Bengals have nothing and never will. They got it so made.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 12:29 AM)bengalsturntup5532 Wrote: Btw our fans definitely do ,especially dealing with Steelers fans ,how they got that arrogant we win every year attitude and the Bengals have nothing and never will. They got it so made.

The vast majority of steeler fans have a severe personality complex. They get through their shitty lives by cheering for "a winner". It makes living their lives with low self-esteem and a small d**k much more bearable. 
Reply/Quote
Change the name of the team to the BIG KNOCKERS and they suddenly become the biggest draw in all of sports for a few days, make gazillions of dollars for the league and the super bowl would be gifted to us..otherwise probably not..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Nobody deserves a SB. It's something you go get, not something that is owed.
Reply/Quote
I dont know about super bowl, but there are some that deserve at least a playoff win, like the fans. Mike Brown doesnt deserve shite though. He gets what he sows from the city and fans that despise him.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Mike Brown does not. Marvin Lewis does not.

Some of the rest of the family is debatable, as much of this team's recent success came after Mike Brown gave away more power, but he still gets the final say.

Duke Tobin does as well.

Most players do. The most deserving ones that helped change the culture of the Bengals, sadly, have not.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote