Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the Bengals deserve to win a Super Bowl?
(11-18-2017, 12:31 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I dont know about super bowl, but there are some that deserve at least a playoff win, like the fans. Mike Brown doesnt deserve shite though. He gets what he sows from the city and fans that despise him.

The spiteful part of me, aware that the implication means we as fans also don't witness a winner for that time, sincerely hopes Mike Brown shuffles off this mortal coil without ever having won a god damn thing.  He doesn't deserve to be remembered for anything more than what he (is) was: a stubborn old fool who could never admit he was a failure at running a professional football team, and who valued his family's shareholder value as his only obsession.  

Rant
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 03:01 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: I'll post no commentary. Just give your thoughts. Look at it from different perspectives. Owner? Management? Coaches? Players?

You obviously have to be doing something right to win a SB. 

The Bengals haven't come close with Merv, so the answer is easy. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 03:56 PM)bengals67 Wrote: None of them deserve to win a Super Bowl.

Several- such as AJ Green, Geno, Dunlop and Dalton should be allowed to leave. They don't deserve to be stuck with an organization focused on making money for family members and not committed to accountability and excellence.

Responses like this make me question why people watch the Bengals and why the Bengals are still in the NFL

Not shittting on you either. I feel the same way. I’m just pointing out the quirky psychology of being a Bengals fan

Iv wanted AJ Green to go play with a QB who doesn’t put deep balls in the 6th row when he’s wide open for a couple years now
Reply/Quote
This is a weird question to me. No team "deserves" to win a single game. If they put in the time, have the talent and the coaching.... it usually translates into wins. There's definitely a little luck envolved too. The fans(myself included) have accepted mediocrity and we deserve what we get too. We are proud to be loyal fans, yet we've been enablers by not boycotting and continuing to accept Brown and the only show in town.
Reply/Quote