Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do the Vikings have anything we want
OK, let's get the most popular, unrealistic yet "witty", answer out of the way: Mike Zimmer.

I ask this because Bradford is down and Teddy is not ready. They are currently having to roll with Case Keenum. Zims might be willing to pull a hue for AJM or would you let Andy go if the price is right and what would it have to be?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Isn't Bradford only out for one week? Also I think Bridgewater will be back by mid season so I don't see us getting much on a marginal upgrade for a few weeks.

You guys realize McCarron is not even close to the same commaditie that Palmer was right? He was a proven QB who showed he could lead a franchise and top offense. 
Reply/Quote
Bradford out this week and he played very well last week. I'm not sure Bridgewater takes his spot back if Sam keeps it up.

[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.propelio.com%2Fwp-c...f=1&nofb=1]

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 01:22 PM)Shouldamapads Wrote: Bradford out this week and he played very well last week.  I'm not sure Bridgewater takes his spot back if Sam keeps it up.

They didn't give up a first round pick for him to be a backup.
Reply/Quote
I doubt it would happen, but just for the sake of conversation:

1st, 2nd, and conditional 2019 draft pick.
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Rumors are Bridgewater's career is over due to nerve damage. Not sure how true that is. Give Bradford another couple weeks and he will be out for the season as usual.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 02:28 PM)TKUHL Wrote: Rumors are Bridgewater's career is over due to nerve damage. Not sure how true that is. Give Bradford another couple weeks and he will be out for the season as usual.

Yep.  Ability has never been his problem.  It's always been about availability with him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
You know that last offensive pass interference call on the Vikings Stephon Diggs was awful. Does Pittsburgh always have the refs in their back pockets? This game has been one sided officiated in the Steelers favor. I hate the Vikes but actually rooting for them with all the lousy calls against them in this game.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 04:18 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You know that last offensive pass interference call on the Vikings Stephon Diggs was awful. Does Pittsburgh always have the refs in their back pockets? This game has been one sided officiated in the Steelers favor. I hate the Vikes but actually rooting for them with all the lousy calls against them in this game.

I thought the Cook non-TD was bs too.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 04:18 PM)packerbacker Wrote: You know that last offensive pass interference call on the Vikings Stephon Diggs was awful. Does Pittsburgh always have the refs in their back pockets? This game has been one sided officiated in the Steelers favor. I hate the Vikes but actually rooting for them with all the lousy calls against them in this game.

Welcome to our world.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote

Always, Always, Always, that's what the NFL does for the largest bandwagon team in the league!!!

Ridiculous, then the rapist tried to roll some dudes ankle last week, wow no fine, no suspension, not even any talk about it!

Time to change the name of the league from NFL to GHL

"God"ell's Hypocrite League
Reply/Quote
Do the squeelers have the refs on their side? Of course.  So do the Pattycakes and every other team in favor with his royal highness Roger.. I bet the Cowshitters are gonna play hell with the refs now that Jerry Jones is playing hardball with Roger's salary..
  http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/20732623/dallas-cowboys-owner-jerry-jones-impeding-roger-goodell-contract-negotiations
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
The Bengals won't trade McCarron. He may end up starting for them if Dalton keeps being ineffective.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 04:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals won't trade McCarron. He may end up starting for them if Dalton keeps being ineffective.

Too bad Driskell broke his finger.  At least he can run away.

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 04:55 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: The Bengals won't trade McCarron. He may end up starting for them if Dalton keeps being ineffective.

Dalton's been about as bad as a QB possibly can be this season and Marvin didn't bench him, and shot down questions about doing so. It's not going to happen. The only way McCarron plays is if Andy gets hurt. Which wouldn't be suprising playing behind this line. 

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton's been about as bad as a QB possibly can be this season and Marvin didn't bench him, and shot down questions about doing so. It's not going to happen. The only way McCarron plays is if Andy gets hurt. Which wouldn't be suprising playing behind this line. 

C'mon man, haven't you learned anything this week?  It's not Dalton, or even the OL that was at fault.  It was the lame ass OC calling plays.  The Bengals went over the top and shitcanned that lousy OC.  The new guy will be calling plays with Lazor like accuracy, we'll be putting 45 up on the Packers.  You just watch!  Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 05:50 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dalton's been about as bad as a QB possibly can be this season and Marvin didn't bench him, and shot down questions about doing so. It's not going to happen. The only way McCarron plays is if Andy gets hurt. Which wouldn't be suprising playing behind this line. 

That's why the new OC needs to tell Dalton to scramble at first opportunity.

Either he plays better in doing so...  or gets injured, and AJ Mac gets his shot.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 07:30 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That's why the new OC needs to tell Dalton to scramble at first opportunity.

Either he plays better in doing so...  or gets injured, and AJ Mac gets his shot.

And then AJ Mac gets injured and we can give up.  Solid plan.
Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 01:03 PM)bfine32 Wrote: OK, let's get the most popular, unrealistic yet "witty", answer out of the way: Mike Zimmer.

I ask this because Bradford is down and Teddy is not ready. They are currently having to roll with Case Keenum. Zims might be willing to pull a hue for AJM or would you let Andy go if the price is right and what would it have to be?

Zim will work it out. He's that good IMO!

Reply/Quote
(09-17-2017, 08:44 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And then AJ Mac gets injured and we can give up.  Solid plan.

Yup!  Goin' down with the ship! ThumbsUp

[Image: 9r63a0.gif]
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote