Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we even beat the Browns??
(10-16-2016, 05:55 PM)Junglejuice Wrote: There is no logic in football.

Hence the beating Miami just put on the Steelers and the Panthers fading into oblivion.

There is some logic, but determining how good team A is by comparing how Team B played Team C is not very good way to determine an outcome of a game. 

(10-16-2016, 05:56 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: If you actually watch the games you should be able to tell the bengals are clearly better. I guess if you have no football knowledge you may have trouble comprehending that.

OK the Bengals have 2 more wins than the Browns. I wouldn't say that isn't Clearly better, I'd say slightly better. 

Doesn't take football knowledge to point out flawed logic there , Bub.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:04 PM)bengals73 Wrote: There is some logic, but determining how good team A is by comparing how Team B played Team C is not very good way to determine an outcome of a game. 

OK the Bengals have 2 more wins than the Browns. I wouldn't say that isn't Clearly better, I'd say slightly better. 

Yes I will agree that saying a team is better based on one common opponent is usually not a good idea, but it's the F***ing Browns, didn't realize how moody some of the people in here are and that I'd have people seriously argue with me about that. If you honestly have watched both teams play then you should realize the bengals are the better team. If you know anything about football that is
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
We'll beat them, but it will be a close game.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:11 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Yes I will agree that saying a team is better based on one common opponent is usually not a good idea, but it's the F***ing Browns, didn't realize how moody some of the people in here are and that I'd have people seriously argue with me about that. If you honestly have watched both teams play then you should realize the bengals are the better team. If you know anything about football that is

I don't make it a habit of watching Browns games  - Going by the scores that scroll across the screen , I'd say they've played competitive football. 
Reply/Quote
They should win, since it is at home. But then the next week off to London to probably get embarrassed on the international stage, since Marv and company doesnt have that on their resume.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I saw them play against Washington earlier this year and they looked okay. They made typical Browns mistakes, and got jobbed on a call by the refs on a fumble that wasn't. I do think we are a better team. Clearly better? No. It is going be a dogfight though. Hue will have his guys ready to go in this one.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:28 PM)bengals73 Wrote: I don't make it a habit of watching Browns games  - Going by the scores that scroll across the screen , I'd say they've played competitive football. 

And they're a division rival who'd love not only to get a win (and are desperate for one), but would love to give Hugh a win over his old team in our stadium.  They're a wounded animal, and if this team sleeps on them we'll be 2-5 just like that.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:39 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Brown's fans should rejoice. Their first win coming next week. We are that bad.

No we're not. We haven't lost to a bad team yet.

Reply/Quote
I guess we will have to look to Vegas for the odds... Organized NFL...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
Reply/Quote
I will say that if Bengals do lose (I hope they dont obviously), that Pryor will have a big day on them. I thought it was a mistake to cut him, and as it is he is proving me right. Then again maybe the Bengals coaches couldnt have done as good of a job as Hue and the Browns coaches have with him converting to receiver.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:04 PM)bengals73 Wrote: There is some logic, but determining how good team A is by comparing how Team B played Team C is not very good way to determine an outcome of a game. 

Are you being serious right now?
Reply/Quote

2 wins is pretty much the yearly total for the Browns.
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 06:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: 2 wins is pretty much the yearly total for the Browns.

I'm not sure how my earlier reply turned into I think the Browns are going to turn it around and win the friggin AFC North. My point was that the way the Bengals coaches and the team has been playing that is NO given that the Bengals will dominate the lowly Stains.   I think it's going to be closer than many people think
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 05:46 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Ok settle down

Why? We're 2-4 and getting embarassed by most everyone and no reason to believe that we're going to suddenly "figure it out". 

Our coaching is terrible and our talent is questionable at too many positions. This ship is sinking fast.

Browns game is a 50-50 shot at best and right now we are excelling at killing ourselves. Stupid penalties and horrible playcalling and exectution arent a recipe for success
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:06 PM)R3stangs Wrote: Why? We're 2-4 and getting embarassed by most everyone and no reason to believe that we're going to suddenly "figure it out". 

Our coaching is terrible and our talent is questionable at too many positions. This ship is sinking fast.

Browns game is a 50-50 shot at best and right now we are excelling at killing ourselves. Stupid penalties and horrible playcalling and exectution arent a recipe for success

If we blow it against the Browns I'll be right there with ya 
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:18 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If we blow it against the Browns I'll be right there with ya 

Me too.  The "It's Over" room will be SRO if we lose next week.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(10-16-2016, 07:18 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: If we blow it against the Browns I'll be right there with ya 

Theres no doubt I'm' a little pessimistic right now. This team isn't giving me much to work with to get out of it right now though either.

Hoping for a little more from them against the Clowns. 
Reply/Quote
We'll split with them. Mark it down. Wouldn't be surprised if we're their only win either. (Though I see them finishing 3-13)
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I think the Browns get their first win against the Bengals next week. Low scoring game.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
If we lose to the Browns Marvin needs fired immediately. As well as Paulie G, Paul Alexander, and Ken Zampieceofshit
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote