Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Do we have covid 19 to thank?
(03-20-2020, 12:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Brown being in self quarantine could explain what has been happening this last week.

He is elderly and in the "high-risk" category.

THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.  ANY SERIOUS POLITICAL OR PARTISAN COMMENTS OF ANY TYPE ARE FORBIDDEN.

I am in the self guarantine age and health group too. I am working harder from home than I did before the crisis.  Sad
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 01:09 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I can picture Zac talking to Mike Brown through a window (like these stories on the news at elderly care homes).
MB: "So how's Free agency going? Not going to crazy, are you?"
ZT: "Uhh...Nope. No. We are sitting pat. We're happy with the Green signing and that's all. You'll see in April when you come home."
MB: "Okay good. I saw a few notifications on my phone about the Bengals, but I couldn't figure out how to open them. Katie normally reads my phone messages to me but she's not allowed in right now."
ZT: "Yea...that's a...that's a shame. Anyway, I got a meeting to go to where we need to discuss re-signing Andre Smith and Hardy Nickerson."
MB: "Ah, yes. Good. Good signings. I like those two. Say hi to B.W and John for me. Those were my two favorite signings from last year."

Hilarious  good stuff
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 02:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Bengals even showing some personality on social media this off-season:

What the hell is going on at PBS these days? Maybe Fred's onto something here! LOL

Someday soon, you will see Troy Blackburn doing stand-up comedy...... Nervous
Reply/Quote
If I have COVID-19 to thank for the Bengals signing a few good players after a dismal season, it can kiss my ass for pretty much destroying my retirement financials at the moment.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 03:54 PM)R3stangs Wrote: If I have COVID-19 to thank for the Bengals signing a few good players after a dismal season, it can kiss my ass for pretty much destroying my retirement financials at the moment.

It's only on paper until you pull it out. It'll bounce back
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 03:54 PM)R3stangs Wrote: If I have COVID-19 to thank for the Bengals signing a few good players after a dismal season, it can kiss my ass for pretty much destroying my retirement financials at the moment.

I hear ya. My precious metal inventory has taken a serious hit as well. Of course now it's a buyers market. Buy! Buy! Buy!

There's always a silver lining if you have the will to look for it. 

I'm also hoping to pick up some more rental houses if the market continues to plummet.
For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

Reply/Quote
The most troubling thing is that nothing is official yet. This could be a long drawn out multiple player Shaun Rogers situation.

But to stay positive I think this is what happens when ZT and co have a full off season of preventing Tobin and the fam from doing dumb shit.

Now I am hoping this new found ability to pursue good players carries over to the draft instead of picking guys like Sample in two and trading up for Finley.
Reply/Quote
Free agents don't have a chance to see how outdated everything is at PBS during a visit. Perfect scenario.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 06:21 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Free agents don't have a chance to see how outdated everything is at PBS during a visit.  Perfect scenario.

I get what you're saying and far be it from me to step on your joke but I'm pretty sure it's not outdated any more.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 02:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Bengals even showing some personality on social media this off-season:

What the hell is going on at PBS these days? Maybe Fred's onto something here! LOL

Clapping Cheers

Not used to this, gonna have a brewski in celebration. This is more like it.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 06:52 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Clapping Cheers

Not used to this, gonna have a brewski in celebration. This is more like it.

It don't take much for Nate to have a brewski.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 12:43 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Mike Brown being in self quarantine could explain what has been happening this last week.

He is elderly and in the "high-risk" category.

THIS THREAD IS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY.  ANY SERIOUS POLITICAL OR PARTISAN COMMENTS OF ANY TYPE ARE FORBIDDEN.

I was about to make this thread last night lol. I was going to ask if he's being aggressive because he's at risk of dying and he actually wants to win now because of it.
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 06:59 PM)sandwedge Wrote: It don't take much for Nate to have a brewski.... Hilarious

Hey, you know me Wedge. But I don't know what the hell is going on around PBS right now and it is great to hear. Cool
Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 06:59 PM)sandwedge Wrote: It don't take much for Nate to have a brewski.... Hilarious

WhoDey2  Yeah, I was gonna have a PM chat with him about that... Ninja  
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

Reply/Quote

I'm curious if they'll actually make a fun schedule reveal video like most teams did last year or if we'll get the $20 budget video like last year's.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote

You shouldn’t even have looked at it right now. I’m sure as hell not checking on mine.

Reply/Quote
(03-20-2020, 06:21 PM)Jhowdy54 Wrote: Free agents don't have a chance to see how outdated everything is at PBS during a visit. Perfect scenario.

Top notch weight room, MRI on site, scoreboard just replaced a few years ago...

Everything is not “outdated” at PBS. I understand being a frustrated fan, but why do some people feel the need to shit on literally every aspect of the franchise?

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2020, 03:31 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Top notch weight room, MRI on site, scoreboard just replaced a few years ago...

Everything is not “outdated” at PBS. I understand being a frustrated fan, but why do some people feel the need to shit on literally every aspect of the franchise?

Yeah, wondering the same, thought every Bengal fan has seen the videos at the very least of our weight room and PBS.

Top notch is more like it. Some act like we are back in the 70's or something, don't get it.

Just cause MB has been cheap in the past doesn't mean the Stadium, weight and MRI rooms aren't top of the line.
Reply/Quote
[Image: longshanksdeathbed.jpg?w=600&ssl=1]

Mike Brown after hearing of ALL the signings!

Reply/Quote
(03-21-2020, 05:37 PM)RASCAL Wrote: [Image: longshanksdeathbed.jpg?w=600&ssl=1]

Mike Brown after hearing of ALL the signings!

Longshanks  Hilarious
Reply/Quote