Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we root for Chargers or Dolphins?
I'm thinking Chargers, but not sure
Reply/Quote
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Chargers but then hope they lose the rest of the way after beating the Dolphins and don't make the playoffs.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
If the Chargers win; it's almost like we'd have to try to not make the playoffs.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 12:50 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Chargers but then hope they lose the rest of the way after beating the Dolphins and don't make the playoffs.

Herbert is the QB that scares me more than any other in the league.  They are not a good enough team to go all the way, but they are good enough to knock anyone out if Herbert is hot that night.  
Reply/Quote
We have the tie breaker with Miami, but I really don’t want to face the Chargers in the playoffs. Scary team.
Reply/Quote
Yea I would think we want the team who as of now isn’t even in a wild card spot to beat the team who may pass us and steal our wild card spot
Reply/Quote
I root for pretty much anyone against the Dolphins. So tired over them gushing over a coach who inherited a team that just missed the playoffs and turned them into a team that will just miss the playoffs.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(12-12-2022, 01:24 AM)Von Cichlid Wrote: Herbert is the QB that scares me more than any other in the league.  They are not a good enough team to go all the way, but they are good enough to knock anyone out if Herbert is hot that night.  

Feels like more often than not Staley will find a way to lose it by less than a TD. I am not worried about the Chargers.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote