Poll: Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
Stains
Ratbirds
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do we root for the Stains or the Ratbirds?
I guess I have to root for the Stains for the first time this year. Sick
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I root for both equally to physically destroy one another.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Cleveland win keeps up a game out of first at the very least if we were to lose so have to root for them.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ratbirds are first, thus root for them to lose.
Reply/Quote
We just need to do our job.

- Marvin Lewis
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Root for the Browns but don’t be upset at all with a Ravens win to knock Cleveland into a deeper hole. They are the only division rival to beat us so far.
Reply/Quote
I'm sorry. I have to abstain from voting. I can not, in good mental health, and mind you I have been to the garage already, understand why you all are missing the obvious. A DAMN TIE!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 01:40 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Root for the Browns but don’t be upset at all with a Ravens win to knock Cleveland into a deeper hole. They are the only division rival to beat us so far.

This is my thought as well. If we win and Baltimore wins, we stay the same distance and put Pissburgh and the Stains further back.
Reply/Quote
If we were 4-6 or 5-5 and were fighting mostly for a wildcard spot, I'd say we root for the Ravens, but we're 6-4 and in prime position to win the entire division so, until that is no longer the case, we need Baltimore to take some losses.
Reply/Quote
Root for Cleveland. I want the North.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 01:43 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I'm sorry.  I have to abstain from voting.  I can not, in good mental health, and mind you I have been to the garage already, understand why you all are missing the obvious.  A DAMN TIE!

Not just a damned tie, but a GODDAMNED f*cking tie.. Toss in a bit heresy and cussing for good measure.. Who Dey Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I am going against the grain here. Bengals have already beaten Balt so the next one could be huge if they take care of business in the next few weeks. I would still be happy with a WC so I am rooting for the Browns to be put on playoff life support. I think the Ravens are making the playoffs either way so I want another loss for the Browns to further damage their chance at a playoff spot.
Reply/Quote
I struggled here. I’m playing realism here. I don’t think we have a great chance to win the division. So I’m pulling for all fringe playoff teams to lose and that would be the Stains. If we lose and they win, we go to last in the division.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 08:02 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I am going against the grain here. Bengals have already beaten Balt so the next one could be huge if they take care of business in the next few weeks.  I would still be happy with a WC so I am rooting for the Browns to be put on playoff life support.  I think the Ravens are making the playoffs either way so I want another loss for the Browns to further damage their chance at a playoff spot.

Yes and...

(11-27-2021, 08:34 PM)Rubekahn29 Wrote: I struggled here. I’m playing realism here. I don’t think we have a great chance to win the division. So I’m pulling for all fringe playoff teams to lose and that would be the Stains. If we lose and they win, we go to last in the division.

Yes.  

**** Cleveland, all day and every day.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Anything beats having to cheer for the Steelers.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Who are we kidding, the ratbirds are taking the division. I don't see them losing more games/us catching up. The browns on the other hand, are in the way of us getting in the playoffs as a WildC team. Ratbirds, chiefs, titans, patriots WC: bengals, chargers,buffalo

I hope the ratbirds win, the stains need to go where they belong.
Reply/Quote
I’m in the camp as those that prefer the Browns losing due to them being competition for a WC spot.
I see the Rat Turds winning the division.
Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 09:31 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Who are we kidding, the ratbirds are taking the division. I don't see them losing more games/us catching up. The browns on the other hand, are in the way of us getting in the playoffs as a WildC team.  Ratbirds, chiefs, titans, patriots WC: bengals, chargers,buffalo

I hope the ratbirds win, the stains need to go where they belong.

Ravens have to come to Cincinnati.

Reply/Quote
(11-27-2021, 04:12 PM)grampahol Wrote: Not just a damned tie, but a GODDAMNED f*cking tie.. Toss in a bit heresy and cussing for good measure.. Who Dey Hilarious

Oh boy, gramps is wound up!  I'm hearing ya man.  
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
This thread confuses me.

Reply/Quote