Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Do you believe; and why?
(08-08-2019, 10:33 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just to clarify something. I believe Arturo means “experience” when he writes “experiment”. For anyone new, he is French and while maybe not impressive in Europe, I’m constantly impressed with the ease he and Holodero (Austrian) converse in a second language.

I have never met an Australian who couldn't speak English just fine.   LOL

I am sure Arturo is just as impressive in Europe as here. Even more impressive, I bet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Hollodero writes way better than me but thanks guys !

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(08-09-2019, 05:26 PM)Dill Wrote: I have never met an Australian who couldn't speak English just fine.   LOL

I am sure Arturo is just as impressive in Europe as here. Even more impressive, I bet.

I have a better chance of understanding Arturo speaking in French than I do half of the Australians.  I'm pretty sure they just make up words as they are going along.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(08-08-2019, 01:14 PM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I'll try to explain the main concept which is the purpose of why we are here.

There is only God and God is one and he's ok with it and it will last forever because anything can't be without him being God.

But he imagined a place ( which can't be ) where there is nothing and so he has to experiment the "idea of nothing".

So he created a virtual place ( that we call universe ) where things will pretend that he's not here and experiment all the things that he is Not.

For my example : I experimented anger which is a feeling God doesn't know and he can't experiment himself though he knows it can't exist and just can't pretend it is. So there was many events in my life who put me in a total anger because i had to fully understand what it was to realize that it is not real. And every people I met who pissed me off, did it on purpose to make me feel what I thought it was and understand that it has nothing to do with reality. And they did because they love me.

So every living matter of the Universe will make a journey to experiment what God isn't to finally understand that this can't be and let place at what it is real as a thing.

One by one the conscience of every one awakes which is the point of letting go of the illusion that we are separated from the One, that we aren't the part of the same thing and finally bring the light as it is to this universe which isn't real yet because it feels separated from God.

We only can do that together, if one isn't in the picture, this won't work.

So our mision is that one: Experiment everything that is not real to finally realize that it's fake and bring God to this place as unity.

I'm not sure it is very clear, my english is what it is but I could be more specific if needed.

By example : If you want to experiment lack of justice, grief, all those things that are not real in a Kingdom of God you have to pretend first it is real with the help of all the friendly spirits you know and that will pretend to hate you or leave you to make you feel what it is not true.

And when you'll understand that everything was fake until it ( except love which is acceptation ) you are awake and when you are awake you just have to wait for your bros and sis to awake in their time.

It's like feeding the universe with himself by the spirit that at times will become the Son of the One which is basically the Father.

By doing this he's resolving the problem that can't be that there is a place where he isn't.

I fully remembered it yesterday because I let go of all the anger I had. It feels good ... really good.

Edit : For further conversations, I will later call the fact to pretend that things are real even if nothing can be real without God as Idolatry which is the accurate word.

I finally can put words into this.

The universe is the tool to demonstrate the impossibility of everything that is possibly impossible.

It's a mathematical equation where the only answer is God.

We can't fully understand this, it's a God's thing Big Grin 

Oh and there is no such thing as time, everything is happening at once. It's like quantic.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

(01-23-2020, 10:59 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: I finally can put words into this.

The universe is the tool to demonstrate the impossibility of everything that is possibly impossible.

It's a mathematical equation where the only answer is God.

We can't fully understand this, it's a God's thing Big Grin 

Oh and there is no such thing as time, everything is happening at once. It's like quantic.

Something that made sense to me is that we are here to experience that which is not perfection.  Along the same lines of you can't experience light without darkness.  People ask, how can God allow horrible things to happen, and the answer is it's not real.  Now it's very real to us.  If I were to experience some horrible tragedy, I wouldn't be comforting myself thinking this isn't real.  

And yes one constant in anything I've read along these lines is that everything is occurring at one time.  I can't comprehend that, but I wish I sure wish I could experience a few nights over again.  Hilarious
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

(01-23-2020, 11:07 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Something that made sense to me is that we are here to experience that which is not perfection.  Along the same lines of you can't experience light without darkness.  People ask, how can God allow horrible things to happen, and the answer is it's not real.  Now it's very real to us.  If I were to experience some horrible tragedy, I wouldn't be comforting myself thinking this isn't real.  

And yes one constant in anything I've read along these lines is that everything is occurring at one time.  I can't comprehend that, but I wish I sure wish I could experience a few nights over again.  Hilarious

It is absolutely that but not only for humans but for everything living ever. It's a whole thing, the separation is an illusion. This can't be real until God is coming here because he's the one who make things real.

Hint : That's why he can't answer prayers like illness or poverty. Because if he does, he would recognize your illness or poverty as real and it is impossible. You can't be ill or poor so it's just a possibility of something impossible. 

I hope it will explain better.

(01-23-2020, 10:59 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: We can't fully understand this, it's a God's thing Big Grin 

You should feel very privileged that this statement didn't immediately make you think of a stupid slogan some shitbrick americans throw on the back of their dogshit vehicles. 

[Image: its-a-jeep-thing-you-wouldnt-understand-...ticker.jpg]
(01-23-2020, 11:58 AM)Vas Deferens Wrote: You should feel very privileged that this statement didn't immediately make you think of a stupid slogan some shitbrick americans throw on the back of their dogshit vehicles. 

[Image: its-a-jeep-thing-you-wouldnt-understand-...ticker.jpg]

And I thank the God I don't understand that I don't understand the Jeep thing.  

(01-23-2020, 11:52 AM)Arturo Bandini Wrote: It is absolutely that but not only for humans but for everything living ever. It's a whole thing, the separation is an illusion. This can't be real until God is coming here because he's the one who make things real.

Hint : That's why he can't answer prayers like illness or poverty. Because if he does, he would recognize your illness or poverty as real and it is impossible. You can't be ill or poor so it's just a possibility of something impossible. 

I hope it will explain better.

I just read this book and found it pretty compelling although it kind of makes you look at yourself.  Not sure if it's available in French.  I know you read English just fine, but  there are so many concepts that you don't need any additional obstacles.  

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/25752462-jesus