Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you believe in Jeremy Hill?
(08-05-2017, 05:53 AM)HarleyDog Wrote: So, your saying his shoulder told his feet to dance in the backfield?

Your shoulder would be screaming to your feet if you have an injured shoulder.  Only a handful of backs in the league are able to tell their feet to go anyway.   In fact I can only think of one  for sure: Beast Mode. 

My guess is that Hill was trying to live up the NFL old school prerogative that traditionally has been Marvin's requirement:  play hurt.

The team knew he was hurt.  It's up to them to make that decision.  Their stupidity not to play Burkhead instead - not his.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2017, 09:57 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: IMHO, Hill has been watching too much tape of Le'veon Bell dancing around.

Totally agree.
Reply/Quote
I'm not a psychoanalyst and not about to pretend to be one. I believe he can have a great career with this team and shake off the adversity. 
Let's face one fact, well, a couple...our offensive line was terrible at run blocking last year and the year before and last year Hill played injured a good portion of the season. 
There's competition for the starting back which will push both the Mixer and Jeremy as well as Gio to turn on the jets and play real football. 
I have absolutely no reason to believe Jeremy Hill is selfish nor only wants to be some average running back. That's silly talk.

By the way Jim,  good article.  You should take up writing..you're pretty good at it. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Remember when we drafted Hill and first started seeing him in preseason.... how much faster he looked than BJGE? He had that 5th gear that Lawfirm never had. I see similar things now with Mixon.

I'd be shocked to see Hill get another contract with the Bengals. But stranger things have happened.
Reply/Quote
No, I do not believe in Jeremy Hill. I believe the #32 jersey is being worn by some sort of indecisive phantom who can't break tackles.
“I’m Pacman Jones n****, what the [expletive] I got on me?”
Reply/Quote
(08-05-2017, 09:57 AM)PV Bengal Wrote: IMHO, Hill has been watching too much tape of Le'veon Bell dancing around.

our bengals will never win a superbowl.bad qb,bad line,bad and just terrible coaching.hc is nuts.too conservative, no time management,you guys get the picture.its going to be a long season.please fire the following,adam jones,marvin lewis,paul alexander,number 21,27 26,the whole O-line.
Reply/Quote