Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you still get BUTTHURT at pittsburgh with the passion you use to
Or is your butthurt fading with Ward retiring and Harrison being the "good guy" for one season?

Discuss.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Nah, these Steelers aren't to be feared, like the days of yore.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 08:26 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Nah, these Steelers aren't to be feared, like the days of yore.

Didn't they sweep the Bengals and win the division?

I mean, the Ravens walked into Ketchup Field in January and walked away with a win so we don't fear them, but the Bengals?
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 08:53 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Didn't they sweep the Bengals and win the division?

I mean, the Ravens walked into Ketchup Field in January and walked away with a win so we don't fear them, but the Bengals?

Speaking of swept, you'd think that you'd know to stay out of this conversation.. 

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 09:00 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Speaking of swept, you'd think that you'd know to stay out of this conversation.. 

Egh, happens once every 5 seasons, so it's not that big of a deal, especially when we're more concerned about the playoffs. 

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 09:02 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Egh, happens once every 5 seasons, so it's not that big of a deal, especially when we're more concerned about the playoffs. 

Which, as I recall, ended without a championship?

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 09:15 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Which, as I recall, ended without a championship?

Yea, but that's better than ending without a single victory.

stop reminding me that only 20% of the Ravens post seasons end in championships Sad

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 09:26 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Yea, but that's better than ending without a single victory.

stop reminding me that only 20% of the Ravens post seasons end in championships Sad

if you aint first youre last homie 
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 03:16 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: if you aint first youre last homie 

Spoken like a truly "last" professional.  Only consistent failures attempt to marginalize the betters of others in order to feel equal.

Hallmark of Bengal fans.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2015, 07:36 PM)6andcounting Wrote: Or is your butthurt fading with Ward retiring and Harrison being the "good guy" for one season?

Discuss.

As you get older that stuff means less, but i hated the Steelers long before any of those guys. And remember that a lot of the hate is at the fans. Up there with Ohio State and UK fans. (Although I am an Ohio State fan I try not to associate with other fans.)

My mom once danced with Terry Bradshaw though.  (I was already alive so no don't go there.)
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 10:20 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Spoken like a truly "last" professional.  Only consistent failures attempt to marginalize the betters of others in order to feel equal.

Hallmark of Bengal fans.

Like anyone takes you seriously.   Ninja
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
After losing the division to them in the last week of the season, I would like to give every one of them the Geno Smith treatment...
Reply/Quote
It's hard to get upset when you're used to getting mud stomped.

What? Just because I'm a Bengals fan doesn't mean I'm not realistic.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(08-11-2015, 07:11 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Like anyone takes you seriously.   Ninja

Maybe not seriously, but your mom takes me all the time.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 11:21 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Maybe not seriously, but your mom takes me all the time.

Dad?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote