Poll: ?
Yes, as much as ever. Hobson is too hot a ticket to miss.
I visit significantly less now, but still visit for videos and stuff (Dalton locker room schlong sightings).
I don't visit at all. The Bengals done goofed axing Jungle Noise.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you still go to bengals.com after they closed the boards?
I'll go there for the videos.. not sure if there is anywhere else to get the locker room interviews.
Reply/Quote
It is still a source of Bengals information. I go, but not nearly as frequently as I use to.
Reply/Quote
I still go to get some news. I'm always intrigued to see what kind of fluff articles Hobson can offer up.
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
I have been once. To check out Andy Dalton's giant, throbbing, ginger manhood. In the future, I will only go there if promised a dong sighting.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 03:59 PM)Daddy-O Wrote: Why would we not go the Bengals.com?  It's still a source of information about our favorite team.

Because they dumped us.  
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 05:00 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: I have been once.  To check out Andy Dalton's giant, throbbing, ginger manhood.  In the future, I will only go there if promised a dong sighting.

Phrased that option for you.

[Image: 2618366.jpg]

I registered after that thread, did you happen to save screen grabs of his awe-inspiring "Red Rocket"? Please PM posthaste if so.

BonnieBengal Wrote:Because they dumped us.

They didn't dump us, we quit! ThumbsUp
The artist formerly known as Heretic
Reply/Quote
I go less now. That said, when I do go, it is for Hobson and the other articles. I never hated the guy and sometimes you get some interesting info there.

Reply/Quote
Why the hell would having some message board have any effect on if I visit bengals.com?

There are millions of message boards out there. They're a dime a dozen. There's no need for the bengals site to have one too.

There's only one bengals.com though.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 05:12 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: Because they dumped us.  

gotta be the bigger person (people). Rock On
Reply/Quote
Probably only visit there for transactions and a few things team related.

I only went straight to the message boards(saved link in favorites)for the most part when they were there anyway.

This is a form of entertainment and discussion. 

It's like apples to oranges anymore IMO.

They do have those snazzy pasty freckled schlong vids that are awe inspiring to some... so there's that.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 11:52 AM)Wyche Wrote: I've been twice since the boards closed....both times was following links from this site.  Hell with them.....

Same here. I've been there 2-3 times, all from clicking links. I'll never go near their facebook or reddit pages either.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 05:15 PM)GarbageDisposal Wrote: Phrased that option for you.

[Image: 2618366.jpg]

I registered after that thread, did you happen to save screen grabs of his awe-inspiring "Red Rocket"? Please PM posthaste if so.

Well, I appreciate the option, good sir.

I unfortunately didn't grab a screenshot.  I only have the beautiful image burned into my memory for the rest of my life.  I know a guy that got even more excited than me and was inspired to become a better man because of it.  His screen grabs may be the only ones in existence.  His name rhymes with "LeBrad LeFritz".  
LFG  

Reply/Quote
Bengals.com can blow me. I only went there for the message boards as it was...now they have nothing.
LFG  

Reply/Quote
I have been back once or twice. I checked roster numbers, and I looked at the schedule....that's it.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 08:27 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: Well, I appreciate the option, good sir.

I unfortunately didn't grab a screenshot.  I only have the beautiful image burned into my memory for the rest of my life.  I know a guy that got even more excited than me and was inspired to become a better man because of it.  His screen grabs may be the only ones in existence.  His name rhymes with "LeBrad LeFritz".  

Perhaps it is better left to imagination, and to live on in the memories of the select few who laid eyes on it. How could it possibly meet the hype?

[Image: america-boner.gif]

I can only assume it looked something like this. A pecker for the ages.
Reply/Quote
Very rarely do I go to Bengals.com. Rather catch the news here and post here.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2015, 10:51 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Very rarely do I go to Bengals.com. Rather catch the news here and post here.

Well, based on the results of this poll it sounds like the Bengals seriously screwed up! All to save that $10 monthly bandwidth fee and be more like the Patriots.
Reply/Quote
I check it out pretty much on a daily basis, but I'm there about one-tenth of the time I used to be. I look at the lead story, and some of the videos, especially the practice videos. I spend a far greater amount of time right here.
Reply/Quote
Hardly ever.
I have been there to check out pictures from TC.

Reply/Quote
Only a handful of times since the board went away. I spend more time now here or reading the Blogs at ESPN, or local blogs like Jim or Lance.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote