Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you support Free The Nipple?
(11-28-2022, 07:26 PM)Leon Wrote: absolutly sinful topic. womans breat have a God given purpose an it aint to be flaunted for perverts to stare at. an for women who want to be topless theres gotta be something missing in there lives cause they are just seeking some type of attention that they arent getting

Actually, God intended men and women to be naked, till Eve ate the apple and he made them cover up. Again, it is God who will judge us in the end and not man....You should brush up on Genesis chapters 1 and 2
Reply/Quote
It’s not illegal everywhere. Pretty sure it’s legal in MY.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2022, 05:49 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Actually, God intended men and women to be naked, till Eve ate the apple and he made them cover up. Again, it is God who will judge us in the end and not man....You should brush up on Genesis chapters 1 and 2

yes. man chose sin and fell short of His glory so now nakedness is a also sin. thats the reason we now have to cover. that should be pretty obvious to anyone. and folks made it even a wosre sinful thing by sexualising what has a God given purpose of feeding offspring. an thats why modesty is the only correct path for your body an clothing
Reply/Quote
I saw some young college female in Columbus in a dollar store wearing flesh tone yoga pants.. It took me a minute because I was pretty sure she was walking around butt naked.. What I was doing wandering around in the feminine products isle I'll never know.. Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2022, 12:03 AM)Leon Wrote: yes. man chose sin and fell short of His glory so now nakedness is a also sin. thats the reason we now have to cover. that should be pretty obvious to anyone. and folks made it even a wosre sinful thing by sexualising what has a God given purpose of feeding offspring. an thats why modesty is the only correct path for your body an clothing

Evidently Germany disagrees.. They tend to run around butt naked a lot..  ThumbsUp
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote