Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think 100,000 Texas people said the F word ...
... when the L.A. Chargers player picked off Dak Prescott and ran the other way for six points?

We were doing something else during the game but when they showed highlights it made me giggle because I've never liked the Cowboys.

The interesting thing is that if the Chargers keep playing like that (and the Chiefs keep losing) they'll win the AFC West after starting 0-4 and they may host a playoff game at the 30,000 seat StubHub center! And there will be more people cheering for the other team!
Reply/Quote
Texans would cheer and probably pay full price for a ticket to see Jerry Jones do nothing but stand on the star on the 50 yardline..  I know..I used to live just a few miles from both the old Cowboys stadium and the new one and in between the two are several high school stadiums almost as big PBS.. Some of the comments I heard while living there about football in general bordered on what most rational people might consider insane..The 'F' word would be the least of the comments, downright civil in comparison..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote