Poll: Do you want Marvin Back?
Yes
No
Unsure at this point.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want Marvin Back Next Year?
Do you want Marvin Lewis Back Next Year.

I must say I do. I love Marvin and I hope he can get all the star players back and healthy. This year should not count against Marvin no COACH could ever have a winning season with all the injuries that he had this year.

Come Back Marvin Please! I do not want anyone else other than you Marvin!
Reply/Quote
[Image: funny-gif-troll-of-the-dat-rain.gif]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I would give him the benefit of the doubt if he’d have postseason success by now, but he hasn’t. At best, he’d have this team at maybe 10-6, but I’d have no confidence a fully healthy Bengals team would beat the Texans or the Baltimore Ravens based on how their team has grown since the start of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
No, unless it means Hue Jackson is named the HC, then unsure at this point.
Reply/Quote
I haven't wanted him back for eight years straight.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Sure.

Lol....
"Whose kitty litter did I just s*** in?"

"He got Ajax from the dish soap!"
Reply/Quote
Yep, I also want the fleas of 1,000 camels to infest my armpits.
Reply/Quote
Who in the name of everything holy voted 'Yes'?
Reply/Quote
Really!
Reply/Quote
21 nos 1 yes
Who Dey!!!

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 04:50 PM)Marlon23 Wrote: Do you want Marvin Lewis Back Next Year.

I must say I do.  I love Marvin and I hope he can get all the star players back and healthy.  This year should not count against Marvin no COACH could ever have a winning season with all the injuries that he had this year.

Come Back Marvin Please!  I do not want anyone else other than you Marvin!

Mike Brown, is that you?
Reply/Quote
Marvin Lewis needs fired right now. Don’t wait until the end of the season. Not only does he need fired but the Bengals need to go to the Hamilton County Courthouse and get a restraining order preventing Marvin to ever set foot within a hundred yards of Paul Brown Stadium.
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Marvin Lewis needs fired right now.  Don’t wait until the end of the season.  Not only does he need fired but the Bengals need to go to the Hamilton County Courthouse and get a restraining order preventing Marvin to ever set foot within a hundred yards of Paul Brown Stadium.

I'll drink to that.
Reply/Quote
We need more variations of Marvin Lewis threads. Do we want him back? Do we want him gone if Hue is the next coach?
Reply/Quote
[Image: f6757119f85c0a4f67d90ede1bb83f76bfb42f78...5f8440.jpg]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
I voted no.

My concern about a new coach is that Mike Brown will submit to his own comfort level and skip entertaining the idea of bringing in a young innovative coach and stick to what makes himself feel comfortable instead and go with someone who has already been infected by both Mikey boy and Mediocre Marv.

The danger Mikey boy has in hiring a young innovate coach is that that coach might challenge Mikey's contract offerings and talent evaluations. Someone young and innovative is going to have spunk by definition and that is exactly what Mikey hates.

But I'm willing to see Merv go because I already know that he will not inspire anyone to do anything.

Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 10:14 PM)Jason_NC Wrote: Mike Brown, is that you?

Nah, it's Dre Kirkpatrick trying to keep his starting job.

Reply/Quote
Of course I voted no. I'm as sick of Marvin as everyone else.

However, if it meant Hue Jackson would be our new HC? I'd rather they just stick with Mediocre Merv.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:29 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Marvin Lewis needs fired right now. Don’t wait until the end of the season. Not only does he need fired but the Bengals need to go to the Hamilton County Courthouse and get a restraining order preventing Marvin to ever set foot within a hundred yards of Paul Brown Stadium.

Marvin's sipping on a glass of congac, and smoking a cigar under a no smoking sign in PBS as we speak.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
F u Marvin
Reply/Quote