Poll: Do you want Marvin Back?
Yes
No
Unsure at this point.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you want Marvin Back Next Year?
its really dependant on who the candidates available are.
if Mike Tomlin is fired then do you pursue him?
yeah I want Marvin gone if it means the next man up can change the
culture of the lockeroom where half the team wants to end the losing and half are collecting a paycheck
Reply/Quote
I can't decide if this is a rhetorical question or just a bad joke.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 11:18 AM)jason Wrote: Marvin's sipping on a glass of congac, and smoking a cigar under a no smoking sign in PBS as we speak.

No No No No No and hell No.Everyone must be fired except two people,Sam Hubbard and Joe MIxon.Keep these two,all else must go.Completely start over,new coaching staff,new front office and all new players.No one deserves to be a Bengal except the two listed above.Everyone on here is just awlful and would not be even considered on a Sean Payton team,not one.
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 02:45 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: No No No No No and hell No.Everyone must be fired except two people,Sam Hubbard and Joe MIxon.Keep these two,all else must go.Completely start over,new coaching staff,new front office and all new players.No one deserves to be a Bengal except the two listed above.Everyone on here is just awlful and would not be even considered on a Sean Payton team,not one.

Tyler Boyd says bite me.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 02:49 PM)McC Wrote: Tyler Boyd says bite me.

So do Geno and Carlos....
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 02:45 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: No No No No No and hell No.Everyone must be fired except two people,Sam Hubbard and Joe MIxon.Keep these two,all else must go.Completely start over,new coaching staff,new front office and all new players.No one deserves to be a Bengal except the two listed above.Everyone on here is just awlful and would not be even considered on a Sean Payton team,not one.

I'd be interested to know how you come up with 51 new players in a single off season.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 03:01 PM)McC Wrote: I'd be interested to know how you come up with 51 new players in a single off season.

We're gonna take a year or two off...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 11:58 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: We need more variations of Marvin Lewis threads. Do we want him back? Do we want him gone if Hue is the next coach?

What if Marvin returns as Marvella the first woman NFL coach...  would you support him?

If Hue snuffs out Marvin or Mikey would you want him to be HC from prison?

or

MFK Bengals edition.

Hue/Mikey/Marvin

Marry ______
F _______
Kill _______
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 07:00 PM)Earendil Wrote: Who in the name of everything holy voted 'Yes'?

If you click on "show results" it will tell you who voted.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
If the cloverfield experiment turned the bengals into a winning team of giants but all the other teams are full of synchronized swimming old ladys from the ymca would you still want marvin fired?
Reply/Quote
(12-24-2018, 07:00 PM)Earendil Wrote: Who in the name of everything holy voted 'Yes'?

We all know who voted yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 10:08 PM)ochocincos Wrote: We all know who voted yes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it rhyme with Ted?
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 02:57 PM)Sled21 Wrote: So do Geno and Carlos....

That AJ Green guy is pretty good too.

Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 06:41 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you click on "show results" it will tell you who voted.

For me it just shows the vote count, not who voted.  Maybe you have a different view as a mod?

It doesn't really matter though, no need to publicly shame the person who did.  They know who they are and why they should feel bad for making bad choices... Wink
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 06:42 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: If the cloverfield experiment turned the bengals into a winning team of giants but all the other teams are full of synchronized swimming old ladys from the ymca would you still want marvin fired?

We both know Marvin would still find a way to lose in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
As much as I like Marvin.. I think its time for a change...
However Hue Jackson for a HC??????????? I would rather take Marvin back.
Hue is nothing more than a Good OC, and a losing HC. What has he really done as a HC?
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 12:02 AM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: Does it rhyme with Ted?

......most likely rhymes with wine.......

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Been way overdue for a Head Coaching change. Time to get someone fresh in here and get rid of the Marv stench.
Reply/Quote
That has to be the absolute worst poll question ever. Well done op. No bengal fan in their right mind wants Marvin back. Don’t give me the injury bad either we’ve used that excuse atleast 5 times since he’s been here. It’s time for some fresh blood
Reply/Quote
(12-25-2018, 12:50 PM)Socal Bengals fan Wrote: F u Marvin

super no to marvin lewis,hue Jackson,vance joseph and all the has beens.I want big Anthony Munoz HC, Dave Lapham OL coach,Kenny Rattlesnake Riley D secondary,Issac Curtis wide receivers,Boomer QB coach and OC.Lovey Smith DC. lets go !!!!!!
Reply/Quote