Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dobbins
He is feast or famine but when he gets going, he can be a problem.

If Lamar plays, and heck, Huntley too ~ our D’s ability to stop all of these fools will be the difference in the game IMO.

Will need a stud performance from Flowers too on Andrews (if that’s who they have covering him).

I smell another mehhh performance with the O. The RatTurds just seem to know how to get in JB’s head or something. Not having Kappa isn’t going to help JB’s confidence much either. He knows they want to rip his head off.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 06:11 PM)Whacked Wrote: If Lamar plays, and heck, Huntley too ~ our D’s ability to stop all of these fools will be the difference in the game IMO.

Lamar hasn’t practiced in 6 weeks.

It’s looking like Huntley

https://youtu.be/T7iqA0noSdg

Ps. Approx 46M to franchise tag him. Wow.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 06:11 PM)Whacked Wrote: He is feast or famine but when he gets going, he can be a problem.

If Lamar plays, and heck, Huntley too ~ our D’s ability to stop all of these fools will be the difference in the game IMO.

Will need a stud performance from Flowers too on Andrews (if that’s who they have covering him).

I smell another mehhh performance with the O. The RatTurds just seem to know how to get in JB’s head or something. Not having Kappa isn’t going to help JB’s confidence much either.  He knows they want to rip his head off.

Not sure how much the Raven's get in JB's head. He did quite well against them last year. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 07:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Not sure how much the Raven's get in JB's head. He did quite well against them last year. 

If the Titans can’t get in JBs head after sacking him 9 times in the playoff game….nothing can stop JB except himself 
Reply/Quote
Huntley was throwing today with his tendonitis. Lamar is not playing.
Reply/Quote
(01-12-2023, 06:11 PM)Whacked Wrote: He is feast or famine but when he gets going, he can be a problem.

I smell another mehhh performance with the O. The RatTurds just seem to know how to get in JB’s head or something. Not having Kappa isn’t going to help JB’s confidence much either.  He knows they want to rip his head off.

I loved Dobbins when he was a Buckeye.  Broke my heart when Baltimore took him.  Now he's the enemy.  
Reply/Quote
JK Dobbins meet DJ Reader

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 03:31 PM)pally Wrote: JK Dobbins meet DJ Reader
Been awhile since I saw the inside of an algebra class, but I like that equation.

JK + DJ = 0
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2023, 08:34 PM)Speedy Thomas Wrote: Been awhile since I saw the inside of an algebra class, but I like that equation.

JK + DJ = 0

Lol. Nice

Let’s hope so
Reply/Quote
Dobbins went off in the post game press conference, about his lack of carries in the game. He said he was tired of being held back and that he should have had the ball on the goal line instead of Huntley. Then he said that they would have won if Lamar had played.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:54 AM)pally Wrote: Dobbins went off in the post game press conference, about his lack of carries in the game.  He said he was tired of being held back and that he should have had the ball on the goal line instead of Huntley.  Then he said that they would have won if Lamar had played.

Love it. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:54 AM)pally Wrote: Dobbins went off in the post game press conference, about his lack of carries in the game. He said he was tired of being held back and that he should have had the ball on the goal line instead of Huntley. Then he said that they would have won if Lamar had played.

Well, I agree with him about him getting the ball at the goal line.
Reply/Quote
Huntley should shit in his locker.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:54 AM)pally Wrote: Dobbins went off in the post game press conference, about his lack of carries in the game. He said he was tired of being held back and that he should have had the ball on the goal line instead of Huntley. Then he said that they would have won if Lamar had played.

Lamar bailed on them, and who knows if they would have won with him. That’s just a guess. Do the Bengals get to add their three linemen to JKs magical scenario and declare a 50 point victory?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 03:48 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Lamar bailed on them, and who knows if they would have won with him. That’s just a guess. Do the Bengals get to add their three linemen to JKs magical scenario and declare a 50 point victory?

Huntley played well outside the one pick. Lamar would have been SUPER rusty had he played. Dude hasn’t even practiced in 5 weeks. I actually think it would have favored us.

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2023, 02:54 AM)pally Wrote: Dobbins went off in the post game press conference, about his lack of carries in the game.  He said he was tired of being held back and that he should have had the ball on the goal line instead of Huntley.  Then he said that they would have won if Lamar had played.

[Image: salty-tears.gif]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Fair point about him getting the ball on the goal line, but the remark about Lamar Jackson was completely uncalled for.  All things considered, Huntley played a damn good game.  

Looks like the Ravens got themselves a "Me Me Me" player.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Ravens team chemistry doesn’t look good from the outside. This me me me stuff is not conducive for a successful run. I hope the Raturds implode because of their stinking attitudes. F them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote

Thanks to Roger Goodell and the NFL Owners that collectively hate the Bengals, Dobbins (and Huntley, Zeitler, Peters, and Andrews) were able to rest last weekend and came in to this game on fire.  Dobbins was the only real weapon outside of Huntley's scrambles and he was damn good.  

I am not going to fault our defense for struggling a bit slowing them down given that free week off.  I am more than a little worried that Apple was exposed so badly on a simple sluggo route.  Maybe they were just so keyed on short stuff and runs that they never thought they would have to defend a deep shot like that but you have to be more disciplined than that.  
Reply/Quote

He's never famine. When the kid is on the field he's tough.
Reply/Quote