Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Dobbins
(01-16-2023, 10:40 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Thanks to Roger Goodell and the NFL Owners that collectively hate the Bengals, Dobbins (and Huntley, Zeitler, Peters, and Andrews) were able to rest last weekend and came in to this game on fire.  Dobbins was the only real weapon outside of Huntley's scrambles and he was damn good.  

I am not going to fault our defense for struggling a bit slowing them down given that free week off.  I am more than a little worried that Apple was exposed so badly on a simple sluggo route.  Maybe they were just so keyed on short stuff and runs that they never thought they would have to defend a deep shot like that but you have to be more disciplined than that.  

Problem was that the DB's could not turn their back on Huntley so it's easy to bite. I knew at some point they were going to throw over the top.He was not only running QB draws but running the read-option really well and scrambling.Ravens played their ass off and their OC called a hell of a game.
Reply/Quote
Dude is a fkn beast and will stomp the division for years to come .

Reply/Quote

They’re so salty. :lol:

Did he even play the whole game? The only time I remember noticing him was Burrow juking him out of a sack. Meanwhile our LBers were busy winning the game…
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote